User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Overly energetic people have a thing for me, - maybe because they'll never understand why I'm not like them..... retarded.....though they do make good friends, but they can take you into the most annoying situations, that's why I call them retards - INFJ's, I can Identify sometimes, and they usually hang out with me a lot, go for walks etc., INFJ's I've met are the least superficial out of the people I know, and I have these feelings that we have a lot of things in common(from body language, I guess) - so I like hanging out with them... a lot.

I'm the weakest in my J preference, btw.
    I'm a INFP - The sociopath

I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.

Feeling FiNe

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I personally like energetic people, happy people who aren't trying to play some mind game on me. I'm not into that. Just be blunt in your feelings and smooth in your approach and its a go
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticus View Post
    The homeless.
    Got that once, in NYC. First time seeing the city, 16 years old, on a school trip. Walking towards Central Park, a homeless dude with his cup of change, hawking all the passerbys for some donation. Sees me coming up, hides his cup behind his back, looks squarely at my cups, and says, "Forget money, I want those!" And, then grins up at me, showcasing a few missing teeth.

No.

(Many other interesting encounters on that trip)

PS - I don't know the homeless dude's MBTI type.

I don't know how to group the people that seem to be attracted to me, as they are quite varied, and I don't know enough about them. I don't allow for their pursuit to go for too long, if I've gauged that they're not a potential for me.

The ones who stick around, are those that I allow to stick around, and, they are exceptionally quick on the uptake, got wit, mostly introverts, confident, liberal, likes being challenged, honest to a fault where others may see them as socially 'rude' sometimes, randomly it turns out, very into athletics, quirky, don't talk too much bullshit (I'm the one to do that in the relationship ), comparatively more in touch with their feelings than me/the nurturer in the relationship, mostly Js, and are quite virtuous/moral. I'm a fiend for morality; I go searching for people who manifests their personal beliefs into action, and holds it to a rigorous standard. E.g., "I don't litter," meaning if by accident, a gum wrapper flies out of his hand, he chases it, and puts it in the garbage.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I generally attract quiet, too shy, and insecure girls to me. Too bad this isn't what I'm interested in at all. By this I mean that these are the kinds that come to me and try to get with me. These girls all seem to be I_F_. A good bit of girls who have been attracted to me have been INFP I've noticed, along with some ISFPs and INFJs. They must enjoy my quiet intensity, and if I meet them in school they probaby like how passionate I can get about the things that I debate. These girls never, ever tell me or give me hints that they like me (until it's too late to start anything), and expect for me to pick up on their feelings somehow (that's somewhat speculation). All that they do is talk casually to me, no flirting or anything. And when I get to talking to them one to one about stuff, there are still no signs. It's a bit annoying.

Or I attract girls that are very obnoxious and loud, that I wouldn't want to be caught being with anywhere!

I am not very attracted to NFs usually.

I am attracted to girls who are reliable, easy to talk to and start conversations often and have some depth to them. When it comes to physical traits I'm attracted to somewhat conservative dress (less skin showing) and people who aren't obese. :P I've found that I really like ISTJ and NTP girls for various reasons, with the occasional ESTJ attraction. I just don't meet very many ESTJ girls though. I've never met any NTJ women in real life, but I imagine that I would work with an INTJ who is somewhat emotionally open (based on who I've met on the internet...).
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Kastor View Post
    Usually outgoing, humorous people and more frequently very awkward guys (the 'Boo hoo, I'm desperate for a girlfriend! Hold me' kind). The latter is just... no. No, thanks :/

The one in your avatar is the prize.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ORLY

I think the most annoying thing about the whole situation is that I don't understand why these people are attracted to me. Honestly, it kinda freaks me out :/ When someone shows obvious interest it really puts me off. I just wanna go bury myself in a hidey-hole and pretend it never happened.

Edit: Whoops, sorry BlahBlah! I didn't realize you were talking to me
    And I agree!
    [SIGPIC]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/KamikazePigeonOnFire/untitled-39.jpg[/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    They must enjoy my quiet intensity, and if I meet them in school they probaby like how passionate I can get about the things that I debate. These girls never, ever tell me or give me hints that they like me (until it's too late to start anything), and expect for me to pick up on their feelings somehow (that's somewhat speculation). All that they do is talk casually to me, no flirting or anything. And when I get to talking to them one to one about stuff, there are still no signs. It's a bit annoying.

I am not very attracted to NFs usually.

I am attracted to girls who are reliable, easy to talk to and start conversations often and have some depth to them. When it comes to physical traits I'm attracted to somewhat conservative dress (less skin showing) and people who aren't obese. :P I've found that I really like ISTJ and NTP girls for various reasons, with the occasional ESTJ attraction. I just don't meet very many ESTJ girls though. I've never met any NTJ women in real life, but I imagine that I would work with an INTJ who is somewhat emotionally open (based on who I've met on the internet...).
    This is just a guess but I think that the reason you're not picking up on the INFP girls' interest is that, as an S, it's possible you might be missing some of the signals. I think an N would more easily pick up on the signals of another N. When I feel strongly about someone, I think it's much more obvious to another N--they pick on nuances and what's underneath casual conversation (what's not being said). I've only recently said some things to make it abundantly obvious to an N friend whom I care for that I care for him, and that makes me very uncomfortable because I feel I'm being too obvious even though I'm actually saying very little. Uncomfortable because I'm sure he knows I care, being a strong N and the two of us having an almost telepathic connection with each other.

I understand your desire not to have to guess at signals. Perhaps you prefer the S because they make it more clear up front (and you are an S as well). In the two relationships I had with ISTJ and ISTP men, they made their interest known in a direct way (asked for my phone number, asked me out).

MBTI
    infp

~The overly touchy-feely and/or emotionally-gushy type (No, I don`t particularly enjoy making out in public sitting next to my brother. Geez.)
    ~emotionally hurt people
    ~narcissists
    ~the team-sports playing ones
    ~the fakers
    ~the type that makes you want to know them better, because you think there must be something deeper hiding behind the curtain, only to discover that what you see is exactly what you get.
    ~I used to get attention from those looking for some casual groping/one night stands, but it seems I`ve developed my "Don`t even try bothering me" look enough to keep them at a safe distance.

Good times
    .:"Claude os, aperi oculos.":.

"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless, you have to hope even harder and cover your ears and go 'lalalalalalala'"- Fry (Futurama)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've attracted an array of personality types. They're usually FPs; however, I did attract an ESTJ once (which did not go very well ).
    I also have an abundant of girls who confess to love me, and they are usually overweight or have major issues with their weight (overweight or not).
    I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm gay?
    From the One Light, the entire universe welled up. So who is good, and who is bad? -- Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Ang 1349

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    This is just a guess but I think that the reason you're not picking up on the INFP girls' interest is that, as an S, it's possible you might be missing some of the signals. I think an N would more easily pick up on the signals of another N. When I feel strongly about someone, I think it's much more obvious to another N--they pick on nuances and what's underneath casual conversation (what's not being said). I've only recently said some things to make it abundantly obvious to an N friend whom I care for that I care for him, and that makes me very uncomfortable because I feel I'm being too obvious even though I'm actually saying very little. Uncomfortable because I'm sure he knows I care, being a strong N and the two of us having an almost telepathic connection with each other.
    I am actually quite good at hearing what isn't being said, but I like to have tangible proof of that. S vs N in this context may in part be a difference of motivations and methods of gaining attention. Ns send out very subtle signals, and want another N to pick up on these. My thoughts when I pick up on these signals is "well if they really liked me they would do something about it" (this is assuming that I am not too crazy about them).

And on the contrary, it makes me very uncomfortable when things like this are vague, while it makes you uncomfortable to be blunt.

When I'm interested in an N and they're interested in me, it works out though. I pick up on the nuances, and then I take action to take things further. But if it's one sided it's a bit weird.

I understand your desire not to have to guess at signals. Perhaps you prefer the S because they make it more clear up front (and you are an S as well). In the two relationships I had with ISTJ and ISTP men, they made their interest known in a direct way (asked for my phone number, asked me out).
    Yeah when people are being too ambiguous I just drop the entire thing and get frustrated (it's usually noticeable). An example of that was an ENFP chick liked me a lot, and she was being very hot and cold. She would just continue to be ambiguous when I was asking questions to understand her positions, and I just gave up entirely. She didn't understand it, was asking me what was wrong, etc. Ugh. She obviously liked me, but didn't seem to want to date or anything like that. Confused the hell out of me to say the least. I think that ENFPs use their Ne to be ambiguous, and with their understanding of Fi know how to use this to affect people even more with their ambiguities. I like ENTPs though, their Ne Fe combo makes the implications a lot more obvious, and even fun to figure out.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)