User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENFP

My sister is an ENFJ, my ex-bff is an ENFJ, a drinking buddy of mine is an ENFJ (whom I briefly dated)- I seem to attract them. What I've found from all of them is that we have massive amounts of fun when we're having fun, but when I wanted to sort out an issue they never wanted to lay their cards in the table while I just wanted to get all the information out their and get all they had to say, too. They were always very uncomfortable talking about these things and couldn't seem to face the issues. My sis would say she just can't talk about it right now, my ex-bff would try to make jokes, and my drinking buddy would start getting defensive to the point where his goal was no longer finding a solution but defending himself. This is just my experience though. I think if you had a mature ENFP and an ENFJ who could talk out and face his/her issues it would be a great match- hard-pressed to find though.
    Holy sh**t a talking muffin!

All shotguns and lace.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by thinkinjazz View Post
    My sister is an ENFJ, my ex-bff is an ENFJ, a drinking buddy of mine is an ENFJ (whom I briefly dated)- I seem to attract them. What I've found from all of them is that we have massive amounts of fun when we're having fun, but when I wanted to sort out an issue they never wanted to lay their cards in the table while I just wanted to get all the information out their and get all they had to say, too. They were always very uncomfortable talking about these things and couldn't seem to face the issues. My sis would say she just can't talk about it right now, my ex-bff would try to make jokes, and my drinking buddy would start getting defensive to the point where his goal was no longer finding a solution but defending himself. This is just my experience though. I think if you had a mature ENFP and an ENFJ who could talk out and face his/her issues it would be a great match- hard-pressed to find though.
    Yea that is very disappointing. I'm fond of laying the cards out on the table.
    I think, in any case, types/people need to be healthy and mature or at least on the right path to obtain that.
    It's where any of my relationship failures have been- someone having an underdeveloped understanding or personality
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance