User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Hmm.. I guess it would also depend on the individual? The ENFJ guy I dated, we shared conversations like no other. Literally, it felt like everyone else in the room would dissappear. It was like floating on cloud 9- indescribable. BUT- dude was taken- I found out he was sorta 2-timing.. so... Other than that, i can see it being a very happy union. We shared similar interests, and even without words, we just seemed to 'get' each other..

ENFJ guys are prettay nice..

MBTI
    ENFP

I like this pairing, but of course, I am an ENFP in a relationship with an ENFJ... but, I must admit, most of my close friends are ENFJs... we seem to attract each other.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I am an ENFP and I dated an ENFJ. He hard times expressing his real emotions past his natural charm. He wanted to please, but didn't know how to express himself. I am an overemotional person and am quite forward. He wasn't sure how to handle it. Though we could listen to each together and talk about almost all topics, we butted heads on many topics, especially the topic of being private or be upfront about our personal lives. I have to agree that I'll hold my tongue to avoid conflict, but I will definitely press matters in relationships. My experience with ENFJs is that they want to mentor and teach, and will listen to what you have to say, but they won't let it affect them at all.

MBTI
    ENFP

I know an ENFJ girl and we get along very well together. Great communication and conversation, shared intuition, and both love to get out and do things. Although, Fe potentially tends to wear thin on me after a while. But it depends on the girl really, some use it to connect with others and not to control. Then the Fe is great.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger
    Likes xXMariahXx liked this post

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default ENFP/ENFJ Relationship? Egads!

ENFJ? Nooooo!!!! I can get along with ENFJs on a surface level... even the moderately deep friendship level. But, I've noticed my ENFJ friends have a tendency to make snap judgments about people. I find this tendency to sooo quickly pigeonhole people (and then be unyielding in these snap judgments) to be offensive. I think this is the fundamental problem between ENFJs and ENFPs: Dominant Fe versus dominant Ne. It leads to all sorts of misunderstandings. I can't imagine ever dating an ENFJ. In the long run, he'd drive me nuts.:horor: ...INFJs though. Wow! That's a scintillating match.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I think the intellectual conversations span 2 different sides of things. I see an ENFJ thinking an ENFP comes across as ditsy which would put a bad image in the mind of an ENFJ. Its the playfulness. ENFJ conversation is more about getting to a goal. The ENFP is more about understanding.
    Very true, I think. I just ended it with the ENFJ dude I was dating (but we're going to be friends... I actually think that will be much better... less pressure, blah blah). And while he said he thought I was amazing and great and he could see us being great friends, he wanted to date someone who was a bit more mellow and "deeper." This took me aback. I realized that while I conversed on what seemed to be a superficial level (I just like to make people feel good and have the conversation take twists and turns and have silly banter), I realized he did not understand me at all. I am a VERY deep person... I have a well of emotions and feelings, but you have to know me well before I will let you into that part of me... I can actually get a little sad/depressing/bitter when serious... I just think it's an unexpected side. ANYWAY, ANYWAY... I think he thought I was a bit ditzy... very fun, but no substance. Which bothered the HECK out of me and I realized he just didn't GET me.

Also, with another ENFJ friend, she thinks she knows what I am thinking and she thinks she understands... and when we're getting along, she's pretty right. But if we're not in sync, she can be completely wrong and think she has me all summed up--but not at ALL. But of course, she thinks she is right because when has her ENFJ intuition led her wrong? And when I think about a lot of my ENFJ friends, I love them, but they do tend to feel that they are right all of the time. It's not just a "hey, I'm right" sort of thing, but it's a stating of their opinion as fact. And usually I accept it without even noticing. But of course, with MBTI, I have noticed it a lot more.

End of story: obviously there will be some areas of struggle (possibly, depends on the person), but I still think it's a good match. My closest friends are ENFJs and I love them to pieces!
    Likes xXMariahXx liked this post

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric Wench View Post
    ENFJ? Nooooo!!!! I can get along with ENFJs on a surface level... even the moderately deep friendship level. But, I've noticed my ENFJ friends have a tendency to make snap judgments about people. I find this tendency to sooo quickly pigeonhole people (and then be unyielding in these snap judgments) to be offensive. I think this is the fundamental problem between ENFJs and ENFPs: Dominant Fe versus dominant Ne. It leads to all sorts of misunderstandings. I can't imagine ever dating an ENFJ. In the long run, he'd drive me nuts.:horor: ...INFJs though. Wow! That's a scintillating match.
    I think i kind of agree with this.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I dated an ENFP girl for a while and the relationship was awesome. very few if any fights. she succumbed to all my demands lol and fed me often, the entire time she was happy doing this. I have really healthy relationships with all my ENFP friends except one, however he changed after his brother committed suicide so he's an exception. Anyways yes I think if the male is an ENFJ and the female is an ENFP it will work. The same ENFP male I mentioned as an exception is dating an ENFJ female and allllllllllll they do is fight fight fight. she is crazy and he is just very tolerable I guess or just needs sex bad. so that's me two cents mate. ENFJ male+ENFP female= good. otherwise idk.

so good luck and may the right choices be with you!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

My mother is ENFJ and my youngest sister is ENFP. They clash like hell. They are both extremely extraverted so they both wanna be the boss.
    And of course, this INFJ has to break up the fights....
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

I think the truth here is you wanna be the boss. p
    Love is the point.