• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have heard a INTJ said he hated me many times,and when he said so , i believed that it was real. But you know ,the pity is I even don't know why ? :cry:

Does he pull at your ponytails and chase you around the playground as he says this?

titanguy

MBTI Type
Enfp
Every enfj Ive ran into ( and my sister) are whiny brats. They try to control everything in their path and get ticked when someone want obey them. Guh so much like Esfj's, and estj's. I would have to give enfjs credit to be able to see past their own two eyes. En(f/t)j are very manipulative in my experience and dont like me because I can usually see right through it and laugh. This has been all women in case you guys are wondering. I absolutely love my male entj's friend. We've never had a quarrel once.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
Well, I don't hate him, but he sure can annoy/perplex me sometimes.

Some things that get under my skin:
- He sometimes acts like he may be Jesus - a lot of people come to him for advice (he attracts some crazies, let me tell you), and so I feel he gets the impression that because of this, he can read ANYONE and always has worthwhile advice to give everybody, whether advice is requested or not.
- Goes on and on about how much he loves his girlfriend, but still tries to get close enough to touch me in a romantically-suggestive way. What's THAT about, lol?!
- Can be bossy/inconsiderate - I remember once we were hanging out for the first time in a number of months. We got dinner, and I thought that would be it (I WANTED that to be it), but then he proceeded to try to get me to drive to his house (which is far), and then told me he could drive me but I ought to pay him a few bucks for gas. I'M GOING TO HAVE TO PAY HIM FOR TRANSPORTATION TO SOMEWHERE I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GO???!!! That really pissed me off. He does that - sort of says "be here" without taking what I actually intended to do into consideration.
- Acts like we're best friends, and I don't know why. I'm no more friendly to him than I am to anyone else, but for some reason he talks as if he knows me really well. It really rubs me the wrong way when somebody acts that presumptuously.

Yeah, he sort of bothered me last week, so it's fresh enough in mind to rant about.

booya moon

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hate ENFJs? Are you serious? I love them :wubbie:

OK. Maybe I am a bit partial, since my hubby and one of my best friends are ENFJs.

They do have a tendency to whine, but that could usually be solved by showing them their "problems" in a funny perspective. They have a great sense of humor, so it is easy to make them laugh.
And they do give great advice - you have to admit that. The ENFJs I know in RL, also know how to receive one. They ask me for advice, when they want a more rational view on things (their own words).

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm queuing all the ENFJs up on the fireline. Bastards. Who needs 'em.

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
I have heard a INTJ said he hated me many times,and when he said so , i believed that it was real. But you know ,the pity is I even don't know why ? :cry:

That sucks. INTJs can be pretty difficult. :D

I have had an ENFJ ask me why I hate her on a regular basis. I don't. I tell her this. She doesn't believe me.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Indeed. I just threaten to take his Dr. Who away. ;)

I have had an ENFJ ask me why I hate her on a regular basis. I don't. I tell her this. She doesn't believe me.

That sounds extremely irritating. How about "I hate you because I actually liked you enough to repeat myself 1,356 times."

Hap

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
ENFJ

You know what? when that INTJ said he hated me , I thought that was incredible and I also thought i have done my best to understand him .and what's more , mostly i thought the hateness caused by himself.and that's why i keeped insisting that it was not my fault .
By the way, INTJs are really difficut to deal with when they are showing the harsh side to you . It seems like everything the ENFJs have done were wrong wrong wrong!!! maybe you can imagine how difficult for ENFJ to do such a hard job for INTJ.

Hap

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
ENFJ
Does he pull at your ponytails and chase you around the playground as he says this?

Well, no . But he was going to do this .hha...:rolleyes:
and why do you ask ? you have the same experience?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL!! :D Now now, Hap(hazard). ;)

Hap

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
ENFJ
Perhaps you stole the INTJ's name?

hha!! Maybe it is our karma to make friends here~~:) OMG~~ you are an INTJ ,oh gosh!! I am scared of INTJ now, but wish i won't be scared of u ~~

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, no . But he was going to do this .hha...:rolleyes:
and why do you ask ? you have the same experience?

I've knew an NT that used the 'hate' thing as an actual attempt at flirtation. Seriously. I wonder if that's what's going on with you.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Indeed. I just threaten to take his Dr. Who away. ;)

You can be cruel. Remind me never to be difficult around you :(

I hate that ENFJs can be so cruel if they think you're difficult :(

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who doesn't hate ENFJs though?

The only thing they are good for (besides as a warning to others) is as an alternative fuel source.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
I don't get it either, I think they're the greatest for being so extreme, not hate them for it. I guess NF's don't easily get along with NT's.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No worries, guys. Guff's just teasin'. Plus, he's taking medication that causes him to be kinda weird, wrong and Santa-y.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I hate it when ENTPs drive past my house 40 times a day and ask if they can use my phone on the ruse of stealing my t-backs. It makes me want to sell them to Bedouin nomads for 3 rugs, a goat hair tent, and a box of stale Crunch N Munch.

For some reason, I find you terribly funny. You make me laugh out loud and have thus earned my grudging respect.

For me, ENFJ's are harmless. For everyone else they can be pushy and a little too much.