• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
I agree. If metalwounds wasn't opposed to any sexual situation, where does the manipulation fit in? Is it possible that he maniuplated her, but acting like he didn't care or was too hard to reach emotionally....you know...being really NT? Don't ENFJs have a large need to be liked? :huh:

Interesting analysis, one I have concluded myself, but was holistically inadvertent. It would seem as if she manipulated herself in an attempt to break me down at any possible level, without regard to benefit toward herself. Thus creating a situation that was against her original motives/logic, yet pursued anyway in order to feel a sense of accomplishment. (an inherent NF trait)

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Yeah, maybe the greater purpose was sex? A win-win situation! :D

Anyway, MetalWounds, you're cool with me. I think you got some ass and now you're worried that you actually like her, but you know given enough time she'd break through your armor or whatever you call it. If she likes you I predict more ass in your future. Don't worry about it.
An amusing prediction...We shall see what the future holds...Getting some/opening my armor, now that is truly a decision in which I will have much difficulty reaching.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You seem to come out on top in any analysis. (Pun... intended?)

Frankly, no INTJ has ever gotten the better of me. My best friend is one and we never bother to manipulate each other. Why would we. We're tribesmen. We "get" it.

INTPs can crack me like an egg though. :dry: And my ENFP sister has a pretty mean half-Nelson. Never fight with an ENFP. lol

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
It would seem as if she manipulated herself in an attempt to break me down at any possible level, without regard to benefit toward herself. Thus creating a situation that was against her original motives/logic, yet pursued anyway in order to feel a sense of accomplishment.

I don't get where you're going with this, so I'm going to put what I am interpreting from what you are saying.

"I'm interested in this ENFJ girl who appears to want my balls. But I don't think there's any way that someone like her likes someone like me so there must be some kind of manipulation involved. And I enjoy sex, but she probably doesn't, except in the sense that she gets a feeling of accomplishment."

Provide corrections as necessary.

MerkW

There are two prominent ENFJs that immediately come to mind.

(1) My mother. Very kind and caring, but overly neurotic. She is a perfect example of the prototypical doting Yiddish mother. One thing that irritates me about her is the fact that her inferior function is Ti, which shows most notably when she is stressed; during times of stress, she tries to act stoic and unemotional, attempting to use hardcore "reasoning." The amount of flaws in this so-called "reasoning" is beyond amusement.

(2) A female specimen of my age, whom I decided to stalk when I was in 7th and 8th grade. She gradually became rather frightened of me. Eventually, she also began to irritate me greatly by her artificial Fe-cheeriness. It was almost as if she purposefully over-dosed on anxiolytics each morning.

armstrongvk12

MBTI Type
ENxJ
*Her...corrections complete.
Hee! Hee! You remind me SO much of my INTJ friend. He always tries to deflect the attention off of himself and on another issue (actual corrections) to avoid any real delving into his emotions. Psssst...we're on to you. :yes:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Both examples sound like ESFJs to me, Merkw.

I've never been a cheerful person, nor have any other ENFJs I've ever met. We're the doom squad of the Fe world, not the sunshine.

And I don't do "stoic".

Eruptions?

Oh yes.

armstrongvk12

MBTI Type
ENxJ
...female specimen of my age, whom I decided to stalk when I was in 7th and 8th grade. She gradually became rather frightened of me.
Specimen?? It sounds like you were stalking her in a petri dish or something. Sometimes I just love the wording that INTJs use when describing people, places or things. You're all so interesting...in a good way. :cool:

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Hee! Hee! You remind me SO much of my INTJ friend. He always tries to deflect the attention off of himself and on another issue (actual corrections) to avoid any real delving into his emotions. Psssst...we're on to you. :yes:
Oh no! must find logical fallacy...eeeerrrrrooorrrrrrr. Bah, come on now, I'm not that shallow. I will admit fault when it is due, however, I will hold steadfast that I was potentially being coerced. Actually being present in this context is paramount, as body language, eye contact and tone of voice are major contributors to my judgment.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
Oh no! must find logical fallacy...eeeerrrrrooorrrrrrr. Bah, come on now, I'm not that shallow. I will admit fault when it is due, however, I will hold steadfast that I was potentially being coerced. Actually being present in this context is paramount, as body language, eye contact and tone of voice are major contributors to my judgment.

So you probably were coerced, but that's how attraction works (normally). How many girls have you walked up to and said, "Hey! Want to fuck sometime?" I know I would rather be "manipulated."

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
So you probably were coerced, but that's how attraction works (normally). How many girls have you walked up to and said, "Hey! Want to fuck sometime?" I know I would rather be "manipulated."
For some morbid reason, I find that disposition unusually attractive. (no bullshit smalltalk perhaps?)

armstrongvk12

MBTI Type
ENxJ
"Hey! Want to fuck sometime?"
This line would probably work really well for a LOT of men, particularly NT men as one can avoid shallow "bullshit" talk and focus on deeper topics...if you know what I mean. However, having used this line on boyfriends at the time, I find that even NT men look at you like you are crazy! In fact, just yesterday my male INTJ friend asked me, "Don't you want to have someone to sit and cuddle with and talk to at night?" My response, "No, I want to have sex!" Spoken like a true ENTJ woman. :rolleyes:

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ
This line would probably work really well for a LOT of men, particularly NT men as one can avoid shallow "bullshit" talk and focus on deeper topics

Are you referring to giving or receiving?

armstrongvk12 said:
However, having used this line on boyfriends at the time, I find that even NT men look at you like you are crazy! In fact, just yesterday my male INTJ friend asked me, "Don't you want to have someone to sit and cuddle with and talk to at night?" My response, "No, I want to have sex!" Spoken like a true ENTJ woman. :rolleyes:

I've had the line used on me by an NT...and while I was impressed at first...I ultimately felt like I wasn't as in control as I should be, thus turning me off.

theshadow

MBTI Type
enfj

who cares. just hit it. besides no human is immune to attraction.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
This line would probably work really well for a LOT of men, particularly NT men as one can avoid shallow "bullshit" talk and focus on deeper topics...if you know what I mean. However, having used this line on boyfriends at the time, I find that even NT men look at you like you are crazy! In fact, just yesterday my male INTJ friend asked me, "Don't you want to have someone to sit and cuddle with and talk to at night?" My response, "No, I want to have sex!" Spoken like a true ENTJ woman. :rolleyes:

I can understand the other party's bewilderment, as you more than likely refuted all the logical assumptions about you that they had previously made. Personally, I do not care, as long as I get some...an E trait, perhaps but who cares?

armstrongvk12

MBTI Type
ENxJ
I've had the line used on me by an NT...and while I was impressed at first...I ultimately felt like I wasn't as in control as I should be, thus turning me off.
I don't recall ever having this line used on me....I'm sure my boyfriends thought I would probably smack them. I've only ever used the line on boyfriends....otherwise....I think you're right it would eventually be a turn off!

armstrongvk12

MBTI Type
ENxJ
I can understand the other party's bewilderment, as you more than likely refuted all the logical assumptions about you that they had previously made. Personally, I do not care, as long as I get some...an E trait, perhaps but who cares?
Yes, since there are so few ENTJ women, men are usually caught off guard by our outspoken and "cut to the chase" attitudes. Even the NT men seem to be as well because we sort of defy logic. My NTness combined with my appearance usually throw them for a loop.