• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Kastor, is this your way of trying to indirectly flirt with me :huh:...

...Cause it's working. *jumps into her arms, both collapse in pile of NF mushyness*

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Kastor, is this your way of trying to indirectly flirt with me :huh:...

...Cause it's working. *jumps into her arms, both collapse in pile of NF mushyness*

Hmm, I dunno Fuzz, you've got a lot of hair 8|

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hehe, what if I let you shave me?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Whatever makes you happy, love. :) Just keep in mind that hugging me is like hugging a warm blanket on a cold winters night. You might grow to like the hair (and it might grow to like you back).

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Mom was an ENFJ.

Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!

How much time do you have?

- manipulation
- plays the victim
- won't get down off the cross
- melodramatic
- emotionally exhausting
- needs to establish boundaries

etc.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
...left... left shoulder blade. No... no... not that one. The left. My left! Ahhh...

This makes me wonder how you envisioned that because finding the left would be easy in my visualization. :huh:
Cirque du Soleil back-scratch-attack?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This makes me wonder how you envisioned that because finding the left would be easy in my visualization. :huh:
Cirque du Soleil back-scratch-attack?

Like I'd let you get behind me! Gotta keep one eye on ENFJs at all times.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I prefer Zorro and Isabella, but perhaps that's just me. *Cuts giant F in MacGuffin's back covering*

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Whatever makes you happy, love. :) Just keep in mind that hugging me is like hugging a warm blanket on a cold winters night. You might grow to like the hair (and it might grow to like you back).

Why aren't you with us in Vent, young sir? >8|

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You may borrow my spurs, Unkind.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Now that I've calmed down from being thrown through the loop again by an ENFJ last month I've decided my post here was a little harsh and that you guys aren't that bad I guess....DAMN IT. You're like a really bad drug addiction. One of these days I'm going to hit ENFJ rock bottom and THEN I'll be through....*sighs*