• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hate ENFJs! Ugh! Horrible people! Horrible! When I said horrible, I really meant horrible! Yuck! Ick! Gross!

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hate ENFJs! Ugh! Horrible people! Horrible! When I said horrible, I really meant horrible! Yuck! Ick! Gross!

Someone should tell them to calm down already!

*quietly sneaks out of the room*

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Someone should tell them to calm down already!

*quietly sneaks out of the room*

*rolls Udog up in his cape and beats him with kittens and Twizzlers*

Strike hard! Strike fast! No mercy! Sweep the leg!

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
So if an ENFJ hates themselves, does that mean they can use themselves as an example of why they hate an ENFJ?

Oh, don't worry, I love myself.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I plan on causing the next near-Earth supernova simply by questioning my motives.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A lot of these responses are P's bitching about J's.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*lures Black Cat with some cheese*

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
Some are just ANNOYING.
They tend to be Sally Sensitives.
and passive-aggressive.
Also, they are manipulative.
Except, it doesn't work on me...

I recently decided I despise passive-aggression.

though this is true for all types.
I know a girl with is INxJ, I don't know her close enough to know her exact type, but her cynicism drives me nuts.

Tofu562

MBTI Type
ENFP
my best friend is an ENFJ... it killed me to see him give his heart and soul completely to a girl, and then see him get screwed over, by two girls in a row. in a way, i kind of admire the unquestioning loyalty... a samurai would be proud... but i think ENFJs can be too quick to give.

file cabinet

hate is harsh. i have an enfj friend I like... when he's sober. i have known a couple of enfj's, and all I can say is he's really messed up compared to them. he's hyper sensitive to certain topics and from what i can tell had a less than glamorous upbringing. i can't discuss certain things with him because he takes it personally and works really hard to get his way (actually, it's not that hard when he's a 6 ft + tall dude who's actually pretty intimidating).. the sad part is that he is so soft and i can just feel him but he gets worked up and goes from an anger 1...2...3..4.... 10!!! pow pow pow.. that's hard to deal with..has nothing to do with type, he's just really unhealthy. i don't know how to help him as he takes direct criticism to heart.. i've seen him cry.. and it's just.. wow.. damn. he likes my demeanor and i think wishes he could be where i'm at.

ok, now, other enfj's.. most i get along with electrically.. with the enfj's I've experienced, they just want someone to listen to them instead of having to listen to everyone elses problems. i sit, i listen.. i care. not applicable to all enfj's as one enfj i connected with wanted to be what to told what to do as she hadn't really manifested any ideas of her own independence (perhaps due to age) and really sought direction from things I would say (and, perhaps due to heavy SJ parents who would always tell her what to do).

my closest enfj friend, i talk with her on the phone once a month. i let her tell me everything that is going on in her life. she tells me everything about her husband, family, work, etc that i ask about. i give her a platform to expel everything that has been eating at her in the past couple of weeks. she asks about me and i say some stuff but i ultimately don't actually reveal too much (usually).. I feel like she needs me more than i need her, in a way... but, i DO care and it is important for me to listen her.

in a relationship with enfj's, I believe i become pretty passive and I don't know if i like that.. i become way too anchored, supportive and loyal and while that's good, i don't know if that's where i want to be at the moment or maybe in the future, we'll see. i feel like i have an unequal footing with enfj's and i think the inequality sort of bothers me because in the ones i really i get along, i become extremely submissive and i'd rather have more independent flex/equality.

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Married 24 years to an ENFJ. Can't say I hate him but I do get annoyed by his constant need for attention, approval and admiration by people in our community. Plus, he is always so cheerful!! WTH?

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
To start with? You lead people on because you can never get over your fear of experiencing the momentary discomfort that comes with being candid in a sensitive situation. The truth sets people free so stop imprisoning those around you with the deceit your lack of disclosure fosters. Also, stop being such dupes for an exciting chase that you would actually run from if you had to evaluate the prey in absence of any challenge. Being on the receiving end of an ENFJ's romantic idealization and subsequent devaluation when they are forced to deal with the reality of their charisma is brutal.

lovely empty space

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I only hate the manipulation.

Boyfriend loses wallet. Boyfriend freaks out. He then insists on leaving newly found wallet in my glovebox. I ask him "why can't you put it in your messenger bag?" He gives no logical reason, other than he just wants to. So, then, he tells me to lock my car. This bothers me, because the driver's door doesn't unlock manually, and my automatic locks need a new battery. Before this he would tell me, all the time, to lock my car, even if nothing of his was in there. We get upstairs, I'm still upset, and he blatantly tells me he only left his wallet down there so I would lock my car.

UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE.

And he thinks it's justified, just because his intentions are good. Manipulation is never good. I told him hundreds of times, I'll start locking my car once I get a new battery for my keychain. He still thinks I'm overreacting and doesn't understand how I'm "being a bitch to him, just because he didn't want my car to get stolen."

That's a pretty screwed up way at looking at the situation, in my opinion.
Really? Of all things to manipulate someone to do; locking their car.
It's just stupid. Makes me wonder what else he gets me to do without me knowing.

Julie1962

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
My daughter appears to be an ENFj. Now I love her to pieces, but she is the most manipulating kid I ever met. I don't know how but she charms all the girls on the bus, coming home everyday with gifts from them. These gifts are things they in turn took from their siblings; makeup, jewlery and toys. I have no idea how she does it. She also seems to be a budding shoplifter. At age 8 I caught her stealing lip gloss from Claires. I haven't allowed her back in that store for a year. Lord knows what she has gotten away with.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
My daughter appears to be an ENFj. Now I love her to pieces, but she is the most manipulating kid I ever met. I don't know how but she charms all the girls on the bus, coming home everyday with gifts from them. These gifts are things they in turn took from their siblings; makeup, jewlery and toys. I have no idea how she does it. She also seems to be a budding shoplifter. At age 8 I caught her stealing lip gloss from Claires. I haven't allowed her back in that store for a year. Lord knows what she has gotten away with.

lolz funniest post I've read on this site yet.

Cool

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't hate ENFJs it's just sometimes I make jokes (mainly momma jokes) that offends them too quickly, so it's hard to build a close relationship with them.