User Tag List

First 545535455

MBTI
    ENFJ

I've read most of this thread. I'm heartbroken. I'm here because I'm an ENFJ trying to understand where my last relationship went wrong (I only just learned what personality I am). And believe me, I am starting to get it.

[edit: talkative; way too emotionally effusive]
    Last edited by jenn-x; 10-31-2011 at 09:45 AM.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I hate ENFJs because they talk too much and are way too emotionally effusive.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    I hate ENFJs because they talk too much and are way too emotionally effusive.
    My vice was overloading people w/ questions because I was very curious about everything.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I generally love ENFJ's, but one of my friends (not my husband) who is an ENFJ is annoying because not only does he think he is right about everything, he picks really weird things to be "right" about. Like, he will say that an entire branch of academia is useless, and then discount absolutely everyone in the field and look down on anyone who shows the least bit of interest in it. It would be like denying that the study of Chemistry had any value at all. Then he adopts a martyr attitude if anyone disagrees with him. It's kind of like, "I'm trying to save the world here, by teaching people that Chemistry is useless. Why are you preventing me from saving lots of people?" Arg!

Dali

So, I just exited a r/ship. Took me a while to realise I'd spent the last 7 months being emotionally abused. They knew where the skeletons were buried and did not hesitate to drag them out every time we had a fight; I still don't understand why someone who professes to love you would put turn so hateful when angry. Also can't imagine why someone would repeatedly say that you're the best thing that ever happened to them and then want to change everything about you that veered away from the conventional.

Ashamed to say this but I feel like I've gradually made myself 'smaller' and more 'normal' to seek their approval. I miss my old self. It's going to be an uphill struggle getting my old self back.

Dali

So, I just exited a r/ship. Took me a while to realise I'd spent the last 7 months being emotionally abused. They knew where the skeletons were buried and did not hesitate to drag them out every time we had a fight; I still don't understand why someone who professes to love you would put turn so hateful when angry. Also can't imagine why someone would repeatedly say that you're the best thing that ever happened to them and then want to change everything about you that veered away from the conventional.

Ashamed to say this but I feel like I've gradually made myself 'smaller' and more 'normal' to seek their approval. I miss my old self. It's going to be an uphill struggle getting my old self back.

MBTI
    INTJ

No.

MBTI
    infx

My one experience with an enfj was horrible. Why because being nice is not kind. Enfj doesn't understand what kindness is. Nice is about oneself.

I talk a lot

*plays Karma Police by Radiohead*