User Tag List

First 44452535455 Last

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Just coz it's worded in an emotional way doesn't mean it should stop you from looking past that and objectively checking if what he says applies to you as a person. I wouldn't have worded it the way he did, but 2/3's of that list are things that indeed can be found in the NFJ breed, though clearly it's not limited to that breed only.
    I thought I did that.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

you asked for my opinion on ENFJs, and I told you with the explicit disclaimer that I knew that many ENFJs do not fit the points listed. you really have no room to blame me for your offense to an honest answer to a question

PS: thankyou Satine

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Well in my case.. I wouldn't be able to counter(spin) his points, or spot the redundancies, if I hadn't given his post some thought.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    you asked for my opinion on ENFJs, and I told you with the explicit disclaimer that I knew that many ENFJs do not fit the points listed. you really have no room to blame me for your offense to an honest answer to a question

PS: thankyou Satine
    That might be part of your problem right there.. I did not see a single post that "Blamed" you for anything. IN fact in light of what you said..I feel people are being rather sympathetic and nice in comparison, to how some people would have been treated had they made the same post.

A window to the soul

There's no reason to hate an ENFJ. Look, just corner the ENFJ, grab them in a great big ol' bear hug, tell them how much they mean to you, and problems solved! I love my ENFJ sister!!!

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    There's no reason to hate an ENFJ. Look, just corner the ENFJ, grab them in a great big ol' bear hug, tell them how much they mean to you, and problems solved! I love my ENFJ sister!!!
    It really is that simple too..
    Last edited by Arclight; 02-28-2011 at 03:42 AM.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    I thought I did that.
    You did

It was just a thought. I remember expressing myself in a similar way when I was younger..I still do when I get frazzled, before I filter stuff, and although I understood that the way I put it was a problem, I often found myself frustrated that people wouldn discount my words just based on my delivery...so I guess that's why I felt the urge to post
    It's not directed at anyone in particular...just meant to make people think for two seconds. I'm not pointing fingers at all, however

@ Elfboy: I relate..hence I jumped in. But for you too, there's a lesson here. I'm sure however, that you've been told that repeatedly by now. It's not easy to learn..but it's worth looking into, ime
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

A window to the soul

Elfboy's post is so passionate about ENFJ's, I think he's in love.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Elfboy's post is so passionate about ENFJ's, I think he's in love.
    Actually, I fancy an ESFP right now, but you are right about one thing. I have a serious problem with projection sometimes
    mini vent on the above subject
    The ESFP I have a crush on I absolutely hate. He's actually tried to be my friend, but I sorta shut him out because I don't want to deal with having a crush on as a friend. Logically, I have nothing against him. He's sweet, he's playful, he's fun, he's excepting, he's GORGEOUS, but I hate him because I can't have him and he makes me feel vulnerable. Hence, I don't want to have a friendship with him
    1) because i couldn't handle it and
    2) because it wouldn't be fair of me to be friends with him while I secretly hated him and blamed him for something that wasn't his fault. I may be stubborn and egotistical at times, but I make it a point to try to respect people when they've done nothing to merit otherwise

PS: one thing I like about ENFJs, if you need to vent, they're there for you

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

It's okay, Elfboy. Vent away, that's what this thread is for. *pats your shoulder* Venting can be as rational AND irrational as it needs to be. And having a crush on a friend is a pretty nasty position to be in. If you need to get space from him in order to get your head on straight, I say take it.

NerdGirl - that would work on me. lol My ENFP sister subdues my crankypants nature with a plethora of hugs and smooches.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious