Yes, I know exactly how to destroy from the inside out, and you're right...I think that's a skill most ENFJs have. I also think that's one of the reasons I tend to try to avoid confrontation - that's something I *hate* about myself. I don't want to lose it and do damage that can't be undone...
But, in all reality, UnKindLoving is right. Some serious boundaries usually have to be crossed to get to that point.
I agree, I know can say that I know where it "hurts" or where the wounds and vulnerabilities, BUT I do not like to go there. If these things were told to me is because I am of trust and I will keep them close to me guard them. i don't like conflict and I will completely avoid if at all possible but if you cross a certain boundary then you are definitely asking for it so its not like I just like to bring up "certain" subjects just to make people feel miserable.
If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*
I'm fairly new to the forum and it sems like all I'm doing is going round and resurrecting old threads I'm thinking of changing my name to Ethelred the Resurrector.
Originally Posted by whatever
They also can do odd things like insist that there are deep meanings in the lyrics to Metallica songs...They also sometimes do horrible and odd things like listen to the same song or watch the same movie over and over and over
This made me laugh out loud...thanks for making my day, whatever ...but, you know, there are deep meanings in the lyrics to Metallica songs
As for this bit: 'listen to the same song or watch the same movie over and over and over' - guilty as charged
Now I'm ready for that firing squad...no, no, I don't need a blindfold...I'll go down with my colours flying...
And maybe the bullets will bounce away from my 'ENFJ's charm'?
We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull; some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box.
disclaimer: the following applies to the ENFJs I've met. given 1) I don't like any of the ENFJs I know (in fact, I just punched on in the face recently for many of the reasons listened below)
and 2) I don't know a ton of ENFJs, this posts is going to be very biased. if I am terribly off in my generalizations, feel free to let me know.
anyway, things I hate about enfjs are:
1) getting really emotional about everything
2) expecting you to feel a certain way
3) not giving person space
4) coming to conclusions before you're finished talking
5) being terrible with logic
6) being extremely judgmental
7) having all these expectations on how you "should" be or feel
8) assuming you're a selfish prick if you care about your own benefit at all
9) taking EVERYTHING personally
10) thinking extremely collectivistically and being offended if you don't
11) trying to malipulate you with flattery
12) not liking you unless you are another FJ
13) not liking you if you are enneagram 5 or 8 (and usually not 7 either)
14) constantly focused on other people
15) if you disagree with them, they take it as an insult or an offense unless you deliberately say it isn't, and even then they usually do
16) invading your personal space
17) oh I almost forgot. the guilt trip