User Tag List

First 34424344454654 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I wonder what would happen to the planet if about 30 of us convened in one room?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Senior Member The Grand Chameleon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I wonder what would happen to the planet if about 30 of us convened in one room?
    Collapse in a supermassive black hole of awesomeness, naturally.
    "In the game of chess, you can never let your opponent see your pieces."

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Indeed. So massive it doesn't even have an event horizon. And it has big jets of Awesome Plasma shooting out both sides because there's simply too much Awesome and some of it has to come sloshing back out. Scientists call it "Awesome Slosh".
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

I'm married to my ENFJ husband for 23 years. Love him but some things I hate are that he never admits when he is wrong, he can be self rightous, and he over extends himself at work and with volunteering for our church. He just can't say no.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

I can't hate ENFJs - it's impossible. Four of my favorite women are ENFJs. They're all wonderfully smart and kind.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Can I hate that I can't say no? Yes. No. Yes! Yes to what? I don't know.

I hate that I can't say no...or at least, not very easily. Always the remorse...the first shall be last, and the last shall be first.
    "In the end it is not a matter of reason; it is a matter of love." - St. Thomas More

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I had an issue with an ENFJ because they never seemed to pay attention- I would tell them things and share what I thought were meaningful exchanges- and they would completely forget because they were so involved with a million people. This was a consistant problem. It discourages even the attempts for any emotional intimacy. For me intimacy is key to friendship.

I also didn't like being told what I wanted to hear and not the truth and also witnessing the telling of everyone else what they wanted to hear and being told in private the opposite.
    It makes compliments worse then insults when you feel they are ingenuine-even if they are not directed at you- if you see that dishonest behavior towards others-even pleasant dishonesty is still dishonesty- you don't trust anything said to you and I just found them to be very flaky. I greatly dislike trying to be everything to everyone, especially when it isn't authentic but out of a need to be the hero to stroke the ego.

I feel like you can't really get an idea of who the hell they are and that they really have no idea who you are. Being understood and understanding the other person is what I am all about and is a high high value so I am just left endlessly frustrated.

I guess bad boundaires where you say yes to everything is what I came across with an ENFJ and it made me say no to the relationship.

I am really burned with my last experience with an ENFJ but I think it would be wrong to assume all ENFJ's are like this- and they aren't bad people- or at least not worse then anyone else- we are all bad and good- but I am very skeptical if I could ever be in a close relationship with one again just because I think I am not compatible with their nature and values nor they with mine. I can appreciate them as long as I am not in a close relationship with them. The same is true for me with other people. I am not immune to being cryptonite for some.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

Senior Member The Grand Chameleon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by ladypinkington View Post
    I had an issue with an ENFJ because they never seemed to pay attention- I would tell them things and share what I thought were meaningful exchanges- and they would completely forget because they were so involved with a million people. This was a consistant problem. It discourages even the attempts for any emotional intimacy. For me intimacy is key to friendship.

I also didn't like being told what I wanted to hear and not the truth and also witnessing the telling of everyone else what they wanted to hear and being told in private the opposite.
    It makes compliments worse then insults when you feel they are ingenuine-even if they are not directed at you- if you see that dishonest behavior towards others-even pleasant dishonesty is still dishonesty- you don't trust anything said to you and I just found them to be very flaky. I greatly dislike trying to be everything to everyone, especially when it isn't authentic but out of a need to be the hero to stroke the ego.

I feel like you can't really get an idea of who the hell they are and that they really have no idea who you are. Being understood and understanding the other person is what I am all about and is a high high value so I am just left endlessly frustrated.

I guess bad boundaires where you say yes to everything is what I came across with an ENFJ and it made me say no to the relationship.

I am really burned with my last experience with an ENFJ but I think it would be wrong to assume all ENFJ's are like this- and they aren't bad people- or at least not worse then anyone else- we are all bad and good- but I am very skeptical if I could ever be in a close relationship with one again just because I think I am not compatible with their nature and values nor they with mine. I can appreciate them as long as I am not in a close relationship with them. The same is true for me with other people. I am not immune to being cryptonite for some.
    This is actually a direct answer to the OP! *insert gasp* I'm sorry you had such a negative experience with an ENFJ. It appears that this one was desperate for attention and praise, and let that rule above all else. Methinks this one tried to juggle too much with one hand, and as a result turned somewhat into a sour grape of our type. Although I do agree we can come off like this.
    "In the game of chess, you can never let your opponent see your pieces."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    Some ENFJ comments that have annoyed me:

"You need to listen to me because I'm better with people and have read the Bible more than you."

Telling me that I need to obey my parents in all cases, even if I'm risking my life in the process. (Yes, really.)

And a general attitude of moral superiority because "people like me."
    WHAT? There are ENFJs like that? That's not me at all)= Plus, no offense, I'm not a very religious person. I don't obey my parents in all cases and would never tell anyone else to do so. And I've always been afraid of acting superior and therefore act surprisingly inferior. Oh well, I suppose you aren't saying this applies to all of us.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanthegreat View Post
    I hate enfj's because they care about other people genuinely and that scares some people away.

Damn you Enfj's and your empathy.
    Yeah. Stupid ENFJs. Too damn stupid to care about themselves:steam:.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris