User Tag List

First 32404142434452 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Cronkle View Post
    Defined by both. By the agreement that can be reached between the two parties.
    Wanna bet your J?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Wanna bet your J?
    What does that mean?

MBTI
    INTJ

I dunno exactly. Probably just me being extreme. Judging functions can incorporate other worldviews, right? Even worldviews that are incompatible? And know when to back off? As in, sometimes, perhaps in extreme cases, mutual benefit is arrived at by acknowledging that deep down there is no benefit.

That is, perhaps sometimes the most mutually beneficial thing is simply to walk away.

Can that ever be true?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    I dunno exactly. Probably just me being extreme. Judging functions can incorporate other worldviews, right? Even worldviews that are incompatible? And know when to back off? As in, sometimes, perhaps in extreme cases, mutual benefit is arrived at by acknowledging that deep down there is no benefit.

That is, perhaps sometimes the most mutually beneficial thing is simply to walk away.

Can that ever be true?
    Whenever I hear something that is against what I stand for, I try to analyze it for all forms of logic and practicality, and, since being on this website, I've tried to step back and be objective instead of hasty and judgmental.

Yes, I think walking away is something I should do more often, but I really try to give everyone a chance. I read somewhere my type can abruptly cease communication with someone if they do not show any receptiveness. I think that's highly accurate.

MBTI
    ENFJ

I hate being an emotional man, But I dont want to be entj either. oh lorddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

You could always be an ESFJ!
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

How could anyone not LOVE an ENFJ?! They're so genuinely concerned about people and doing the right thing, and they always have the energy to see any effort through.

I work with an ENFJ and I tell her every night to "please stop being so God damn helpful!" All she says is, "No, I will not!" She really doesn't have to stop anyway. It's just fun to see her reaction to sarcasm. I like ENFJs...
    Last edited by SurlyAdam; 06-25-2009 at 04:03 AM.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Well, I know an ENFJ dude, and he bothers me a lot because he absolutely loves the sound of his own voice. Everything he says and does is calculated to impress (which, of course, is not impressive to me.) He's still a pretty nice guy, though.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Well, I know an ENFJ dude, and he bothers me a lot because he absolutely loves the sound of his own voice. Everything he says and does is calculated to impress (which, of course, is not impressive to me.) He's still a pretty nice guy, though.
    Yeah, I've been trying to avoid this pitfall. Having a 3w2 enneagram I don't think is helping.
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by SpottingTrains View Post
    Yeah, I've been trying to avoid this pitfall. Having a 3w2 enneagram I don't think is helping.
    No, I don't suppose it would help . The ENFJ is now to the point that he sometimes adopts a slightly British speaking accent to sound more impressive during class (and he's from Minnesota, haha) . And he sends out sickeningly clever-ish emails full of PG-rated puns, witticisms, and inside jokes that are so transparently self-serving that I cringe when I read them, haha.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness