User Tag List

First 30383940414250 Last

Results 391 to 400 of 549

  1. #391
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    I'm at war with pink.

    'nouf said.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  2. #392
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    9,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado44 View Post
    ....so give Brio the goods CeeCee....why are we so great??
    I have good news and bad news. I'll do the bad news first.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    Depressed ENFJs are the worst because they're so vocal and self centered about it. This guy actually complained once because I was having a really bad period and this meant he "had to be sensitive" and couldn't talk about how shitty his life was because he was being so sensitive to my pain. Gee, I'm sorry my cramps took away from the Tim and His Shitty Life Show.
    Now I can understand a depressed ENFJ sucking the biggest suck that's ever sucked. But generally I have found the ENFJ man of mine more flabbergasted that he doesn't have a psychopath on his hands when cramps arrive. No, not every women is like your ex. I don't subscribe to PMS being a Get Out of Jail Free (and get out of any other sane behavior) card. You can stop being shocked now.

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Also, how can we care this much about people and STILL have that powerful drive for conquest? That can't be a healthy pairing. It's bound to make me insane.
    I think that may be some of the reason for their drive. I know it partially is for the man. You want success for yourself of course, but also to provide for those you love.

    Quote Originally Posted by Desperado44 View Post
    Wow....I don't get all this hate for we ENFJ's...

    I understand all the emotion, passion, etc....can drive some crazy. But mainpulative? Is that really a quality of ENFJs?

    You people are just jealous...
    I can. They can be judgmental and manipulative and strict. And that high standards thing. It's not easy to love.

    Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    I'm not a baby!

    (enfj parent)

    By the way I think enfj's are GREAT role-models and great teachers/parents to teach about/pass on ethics and push the kid to the very best they can be (positive/negative). As in give their children the best tools possible (offer all kinds of possibilities to all kinds of activies, hobbies, clubs etc) and treat them as individuals.

    ENFJ as a parent can be quite perfectionistic. I think it's not intentional in a negative way, I understand why they are that way, they just want their kids to have the very best (not in spoiling sense) and grow up to be the best they possibly can, with the world open for them.
    No it's not intentional and it's not intended to drive them into the ground. Expectations again. And I think, mine anyway, believes they would have done better with a little parental pushing. Hence the push on their own children. He rewards effort though, I will give him that. And he is fair, never irrational when it comes to the children and he is so very loving, warm, approachable. He is the poster child for outstanding parenting and I'm not just saying that because he's daddy. I hear that from everyone.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  3. #393
    Senior Member Tiny Army's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    679

    Default

    I become really emotional when I have my period but I am usually really aware of it.

    There have been a number of incidents where I am just bawling my eyes out and my boyfriend is super concerned and all "Baby, why are you crying?" and I respond with "It's just hormones. Please ignore it."

    Or when I get angry at him I always ask a roomate "Is this a rational reason to be mad or is this hormones mad?"

    But back to ENFJs. Has anyone here met a bi-polar ENFJ? Fe + a rapid cycling mood disorder = no fun at all.

  4. #394
    Senior Member Tiny Army's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    679

    Default

    I live with an ENTJ who calms herself down by repeating "It'll all be okay. You will crush them all when you are ruler of the universe." to herself.

    She also owns a cape.

    Edit: I totally posted after Ravana. WTF?

  5. #395
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ravana View Post
    i know a ENFJ who is a complete jerk.

    He is -
    arrogant
    narcissistic
    over ambitious
    self centered
    manipulative
    over analytical
    image conscious
    ass-holic
    insensitive
    controlling
    etc...

    and the worst thing about him is that everytime he takes a personality test he gets ENTJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Darkness View Post
    ...I'd assume he was an ENTJ then <_<
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    haha! Wow! He sounds charming.

    Both ENFJs and ENTJs can be all of these things listed (unfortunately ). I'd be inclined to believe he's an ENTJ according to the traits that I highlighted. But then again, an ENFJ on a rampage can be quite intolerable.
    i forgot to mention that he laughs like an evil overlord. and he speaks to himself as if he is a third person. and use the word 'lord' all the time when he does so.

    maybe he is an ENTJ. a kinder version.

  6. #396
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    9,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    I become really emotional when I have my period but I am usually really aware of it.

    There have been a number of incidents where I am just bawling my eyes out and my boyfriend is super concerned and all "Baby, why are you crying?" and I respond with "It's just hormones. Please ignore it."

    Or when I get angry at him I always ask a roomate "Is this a rational reason to be mad or is this hormones mad?"

    But back to ENFJs. Has anyone here met a bi-polar ENFJ? Fe + a rapid cycling mood disorder = no fun at all.
    Funny tidbit. Standing in the kitchen doing dishes. Massive cramp. Squat down because if I don't my knees are going to buckle.

    Are you ok? Do you want to go to the hospital?
    What are you talking about?
    You look like you're dying.
    Dude! Heating pad and the couch and some motrin ok.
    Ok but this looks bad.
    Yeah well I've been looking bad once a month since 1979.
    You poor thing.
    Don't touch me!



    I'd think a bi-polar anyone is no fun at all. That would make me bawl my eyes out on my period.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  7. #397
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,782

    Default

    some times NFJs are frustrating, they infer things about what the other person is feeling, and the other person is like no that's not what I feel. So it's like the NFJ is convinced their right but you're wrong about you're feelings, and it's like fine! you know what you're right I am mad at you for eating that donut, because I can go buy a knew donut. How can I look at you? you ate the last donut! and now i hate you and I will never forgive you.

    ok usually not that dramatic, but I wanted to be overly dramatic.

    PS no worries I don't hate any of you really, just drive me insane sometimes.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  8. #398
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I'm at war with pink.

    'nouf said.

    Stop touching my boobs... Or don't.

    *goes away to War Room to destroy the Scourge called Eck*

  9. #399
    Filthy Apes! Kalach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I have good news and bad news. I'll do the bad news first.
    Ceecee, can I pry? May I ask what's your secret?

    Because though socionics is a pile of misorganised crap, for me INTJ/ENFJ works out more or less exactly as what they call a relationship of semi-duality. Viz:

    Relations of Semi-Duality

    These are relations of deficient Duality. Semi-Duality partners usually have no problems in understanding each other or each other's objectives, at least when these objectives are only on paper. When it comes to fulfilling joint plans, partners often fail to co-operate. The extrovert partner hardly listens to the introvert, concentrating more on the sound of their own voice. However, the introvert partner does not get upset about this and they often seem to find a way to adapt to it. Semi-Duals usually have many topics for conversation and these conversations do not seem to be boring.

    Semi-Duals, especially if they are different in gender, can show interest in each other, which is multiplied if in addition they find each other attractive. However, when they feel like they are half way to complete understanding, one of them usually does something, not deliberately of course, that ruins all established harmony putting the partners right back to where they started. This is how incomplete Duality manifests itself.

    Semi-Duality partners cannot stay upset with each other for a long time. After partners have calmed down, they attempt to get closer to each other again which unfortunately leads to another stumble. For the observer, these relations may seem really passionate and loving. Relations of Semi-Duality can be compared with the moth and the flame.

    If not taken seriously, these relations can produce a little periodical shaking, keeping the partners "awake". Relations of Semi-Duality are also full of contrasts: from being happy to see partner again to sudden disappointment and bewilderment.
    Kinda disappointed that everything runs so much on these kind of rails.

  10. #400
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    They get mad at you on other peoples behalf

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!
    By findthejake in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1133
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 02:44 PM
  2. [ISTP] Hate an ISTP? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 02-06-2017, 06:55 AM
  3. [INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 01-03-2017, 12:20 PM
  4. [INFJ] Hate an INFJ? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 12-12-2016, 01:41 PM
  5. [INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!
    By Cranky in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 05:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO