User Tag List

First 23313233343543 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

haha! Why thank you, kind sir! I have almost zero S function (much to my dismay! I have to get pointers from my mom and sister all the time... I swear, I feel half way stunted sometimes... I thought of something useful yesterday and both of them turned and stared at me like "Has hell frozen over?!") so I have to make up for it with my pitiful Ni in overdrive. lol
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    haha! Why thank you, kind sir! I have almost zero S function (much to my dismay! I have to get pointers from my mom and sister all the time... I swear, I feel half way stunted sometimes... I thought of something useful yesterday and both of them turned and stared at me like "Has hell frozen over?!") so I have to make up for it with my pitiful Ni in overdrive. lol
    Funny....no lie....I scored 20-0 on "F"...rare for a guy....and also dangerous....I'm lead by my heart.....

...great when you're playing football and running people over.....bad when it comes to the ladies
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado44 View Post
    Funny....no lie....I scored 20-0 on "F"...rare for a guy....and also dangerous....I'm lead by my heart.....
    My Other ENFJ Friend [tm], Taco, he's a very soft-hearted guy. He has the usual levels of ENFJ swagger but underneath, you can tell how much things affect him. His F is very strong. Granted he's in a scientific field, but I chalk that up more to his ample intelligence than his T. The two of us mirror each other significantly, even with the male/female energy being a great difference.

...great when you're playing football and running people over.....bad when it comes to the ladies
    I believe that my last test showed (as it always has...) that my Ti is rudimentary and my Te is the least used function I have out of the 8. I believe I wind up as: Fe>Ni>Ne>Fi>Ti>Si>Se>Te...
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    ENFJ

My Other ENFJ Friend [tm], Taco, he's a very soft-hearted guy. He has the usual levels of ENFJ swagger but underneath, you can tell how much things affect him. His F is very strong. Granted he's in a scientific field, but I chalk that up more to his ample intelligence than his T. The two of us mirror each other significantly, even with the male/female energy being a great difference.

I believe that my last test showed (as it always has...) that my Ti is rudimentary and my Te is the least used function I have out of the 8. I believe I wind up as: Fe>Ni>Ne>Fi>Ti>Si>Se>Te...
    Fascinating. I haven't met too many guys like me in this regard. It can lead to many problems. Frankly, everyone....including women....want to be your friend....but you can't count on them in return....or you realize that its YOUR "f" that is too sensitive.....and picky when it comes to romantic partners.
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado44 View Post

Ouch nothing worst than walking with your heart on your sleeve, I used to be that way but I have closed up a little more, bad experience after another.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Ok, color me confused but I've only for sure known one ENFJ.

And he was an angry, violent, self-righteous, bigoted, fearful, abusive, manipulative, self centered, fatally optimistic (with a tendency to blame and become angry at those around him when the world didn't live up to his 'perfect' world) so-and-so. He made friends and burned bridges with equal rapidity, claimed everything was perfect and disagreed. had a love of calling people stupid and denying things that didn't fit in with his view of the world, even if he'd done them. Had this 'great' differering indoor-outdoor personality so you could never call him on anything in front of people. And, on the rare occasion he realized how horrible/messed up he was he'd become clingy/crying/suicidal. Gotta say, not entirely sure my experience leads me to like ENFJs.

NOT saying I believe this is a symptom of being an ENFJ but I have seen what one is capable of and I find myself leery of them.
    Last edited by briochick; 12-28-2008 at 07:35 AM. Reason: missed a word.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Yikes. That's when you employ the dart gun.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

some are manipulative, blech :-p

MBTI
    INFP

Aw, you know an INFP will probably come along and soften a ENFJ, not always, but most of the time. Besides, if the only problem is a difference in responsibility in exchange for pure romance, even though that is what usually keeps INFP and ENFJ apart, it's not that bad if you think about it.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Yikes. That's when you employ the dart gun.
    heh, :rolli:, you're very good at lightening the mood aren't you?

So, if an ENFJ's ideal partner is INFP than why-oh-why are they, say, capable of causing ptsd in a poor infp? 'And, would two strong emoters really make a good partnership without anyone to tone them down? And, wouldn't a 'bad' ENFJ be about the worst parent for an INFP child?

....can someone direct me to a functional male ENFJ? I'd sure like to meet one, theoreticaly they sound quite interesting.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt