Thread: Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
    I have heard a INTJ said he hated me many times,and when he said so , i believed that it was real. But you know ,the pity is I even don't know why ?
    Does he pull at your ponytails and chase you around the playground as he says this?

Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfp

Every enfj Ive ran into ( and my sister) are whiny brats. They try to control everything in their path and get ticked when someone want obey them. Guh so much like Esfj's, and estj's. I would have to give enfjs credit to be able to see past their own two eyes. En(f/t)j are very manipulative in my experience and dont like me because I can usually see right through it and laugh. This has been all women in case you guys are wondering. I absolutely love my male entj's friend. We've never had a quarrel once.
    Do it and see what happens

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Well, I don't hate him, but he sure can annoy/perplex me sometimes.

Some things that get under my skin:
    - He sometimes acts like he may be Jesus - a lot of people come to him for advice (he attracts some crazies, let me tell you), and so I feel he gets the impression that because of this, he can read ANYONE and always has worthwhile advice to give everybody, whether advice is requested or not.
    - Goes on and on about how much he loves his girlfriend, but still tries to get close enough to touch me in a romantically-suggestive way. What's THAT about, lol?!
    - Can be bossy/inconsiderate - I remember once we were hanging out for the first time in a number of months. We got dinner, and I thought that would be it (I WANTED that to be it), but then he proceeded to try to get me to drive to his house (which is far), and then told me he could drive me but I ought to pay him a few bucks for gas. I'M GOING TO HAVE TO PAY HIM FOR TRANSPORTATION TO SOMEWHERE I DON'T EVEN WANT TO GO???!!! That really pissed me off. He does that - sort of says "be here" without taking what I actually intended to do into consideration.
    - Acts like we're best friends, and I don't know why. I'm no more friendly to him than I am to anyone else, but for some reason he talks as if he knows me really well. It really rubs me the wrong way when somebody acts that presumptuously.

Yeah, he sort of bothered me last week, so it's fresh enough in mind to rant about.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

Hate ENFJs? Are you serious? I love them

OK. Maybe I am a bit partial, since my hubby and one of my best friends are ENFJs.

They do have a tendency to whine, but that could usually be solved by showing them their "problems" in a funny perspective. They have a great sense of humor, so it is easy to make them laugh.
    And they do give great advice - you have to admit that. The ENFJs I know in RL, also know how to receive one. They ask me for advice, when they want a more rational view on things (their own words).

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I'm queuing all the ENFJs up on the fireline. Bastards. Who needs 'em.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

MBTI
    iNtJ

Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
    I have heard a INTJ said he hated me many times,and when he said so , i believed that it was real. But you know ,the pity is I even don't know why ?
    That sucks. INTJs can be pretty difficult.

I have had an ENFJ ask me why I hate her on a regular basis. I don't. I tell her this. She doesn't believe me.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by sonata View Post
    Indeed. I just threaten to take his Dr. Who away.

I have had an ENFJ ask me why I hate her on a regular basis. I don't. I tell her this. She doesn't believe me.
    That sounds extremely irritating. How about "I hate you because I actually liked you enough to repeat myself 1,356 times."
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Member Array
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    ENFJ

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by sonata View Post

You know what? when that INTJ said he hated me , I thought that was incredible and I also thought i have done my best to understand him .and what's more , mostly i thought the hateness caused by himself.and that's why i keeped insisting that it was not my fault .
    By the way, INTJs are really difficut to deal with when they are showing the harsh side to you . It seems like everything the ENFJs have done were wrong wrong wrong!!! maybe you can imagine how difficult for ENFJ to do such a hard job for INTJ.

Member Array
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    ENFJ

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Does he pull at your ponytails and chase you around the playground as he says this?
    Well, no . But he was going to do this .hha...
    and why do you ask ? you have the same experience?