User Tag List

First 13212223242533 Last

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I don't hate ENFJs, yet. But I am curious to know more about just how an ENFJ might go about manipulating someone. I can be pretty manipulative myself, but only when backed into a corner. I had learn the mechanics of manipulation, and I'll bet my wege pressure point doll (acupuncture doll) enfj's don't take the time to do it that way.

Can some enlighted with a scenario?
    Sure, an ENFJ will convince most that, if you don't believe in what they dont at the particular moment then you are a bad person.
    Scenario;
    ENFJ: There are starving persons in x country
    You: yes, but x country's government spent money on improving their infrastructure, rather than improving the quality of life for the general population.
    ENFJ: So you don't care than x amount of innocent people died just because their government spent money elsewhere?
    You: Their government spent money improving their infrastructure because in the long term, the consequences will be beneficial to all of our citizens.
    ENFJ: So you don't care about all the peoples' suffering that was ignored to reach this conclusion?

This is probably the closest scenario that I can factually manifest...
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    enfj

I don't hate ENFJs, yet. But I am curious to know more about just how an ENFJ might go about manipulating someone. I can be pretty manipulative myself, but only when backed into a corner. I had learn the mechanics of manipulation, and I'll bet my wege pressure point doll (acupuncture doll) enfj's don't take the time to do it that way.

arrgg.. hehe ok first things first I have all kinda of issues manipulating people. I just dont do things that strike that strongly against my core values. however I have no problem showing someone another persective. which often times involves for me simple conversational tactics that reveal in a personal way to the other person why it is I disagree with them. please understand of course I have no desire to manipulate you. you could easily see why Ii dont want you hating all enfj's though right? so here is a little somthing that popped into my head when I read you message.

I dont hate intp's, yet. but I am curious to know how one might go about judgjeing people they have never met. I can can some pretty strong opinions myself but only when someone is unable to admit the other side of the issue. From what I have seen intp's are highly critical and quick to consider broad sweeping and very judgmental beliefs . I can choose to make logical choices over the worth of another human being but it takes great effort for me to over come how worthless I feel for judging another person. I am sure intp's dont have this issue. can someone enlighten me?

................ok I admit I took it quite a bit further than you did. but you wanted to see an example. and that is what came to mind so viola"THIS is not personal!! or realalistic. I know that please dont assume otherwise"

also "But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are." ENFJ Profile

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by armstrongvk12 View Post
    Okay...so I AM probably more like Athena since Elizabeth (the first, I assume??) is my FAVORITE woman in history, followed closely of course, by Boudicca (I have a pic of her statue near Westminster I'll have to find). I do remain calm while angry, but if you fuck with me....I'll take you out and I rarely go human torch. I guess I'm more of a liberal field marshall...a cross between Margaret Thatcher and Al Gore. For whatever the reason....I seem to be able to raise an army at a moment's notice. God only knows why anyone would follow me ANYwhere, but it seems to happen...and it is not always welcomed.
    HAhaha!! You sound like my home-girl, all right!

If I've gotten to the point of wanting to kneecap somebody, I do it methodically. Form the "master plan" and then execute it with precision. I've even been known to whip up fake tears/emotion to get the person's head in the proverbial noose. I go to the Dark Side rarely though. Just when I've been rolled onto my back by a hostile person who has nothing on the agenda other than running me over. I find devious behavior energy-expensive and unsatisfying. Otherwise, all of my strong emotional displays are 100% sincere and human-centered.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Sure, an ENFJ will convince most that, if you don't believe in what they dont at the particular moment then you are a bad person.
    Scenario;
    You: yes, but x country's government spent money on improving their infrastructure, rather than improving the quality of life for the general population.
    ENFJ: So you don't care than x amount of innocent people died just because their government spent money elsewhere?
    You: Their government spent money improving their infrastructure because in the long term, the consequences will be beneficial to all of our citizens.
    ENFJ: So you don't care about all the peoples' suffering that was ignored to reach this conclusion?

I totally hate you. *whips up fake tears* Come closer so I can tell you all about it... no. Closer... a little closer... right, over this red X... yes...
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I'm forcefavre-choking you with my mind, big boy.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Scenario;

pthtth. that whole conversation sounds like a false dilemma to me.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

He's having to muster ENFJ outrage these days. He's a little rusty, Gabe! lol
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Can I hate everyone today or does it just have to be ENFJ's?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Look no further, my good lady! Only mosey over to Whatever's "hate thread", then lock and load!
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    He's having to muster ENFJ outrage these days. He's a little rusty, Gabe! lol
    Having to muster rage...rusty...damn you...
    :steam:
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive