User Tag List

First 13212223242533 Last

Results 221 to 230 of 549

  1. #221
    More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I don't hate ENFJs, yet. But I am curious to know more about just how an ENFJ might go about manipulating someone. I can be pretty manipulative myself, but only when backed into a corner. I had learn the mechanics of manipulation, and I'll bet my wege pressure point doll (acupuncture doll) enfj's don't take the time to do it that way.

    Can some enlighted with a scenario?
    Sure, an ENFJ will convince most that, if you don't believe in what they dont at the particular moment then you are a bad person.
    Scenario;
    ENFJ: There are starving persons in x country
    You: yes, but x country's government spent money on improving their infrastructure, rather than improving the quality of life for the general population.
    ENFJ: So you don't care than x amount of innocent people died just because their government spent money elsewhere?
    You: Their government spent money improving their infrastructure because in the long term, the consequences will be beneficial to all of our citizens.
    ENFJ: So you don't care about all the peoples' suffering that was ignored to reach this conclusion?

    This is probably the closest scenario that I can factually manifest...
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

  2. #222
    Senior Member theshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    enfj
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I don't hate ENFJs, yet. But I am curious to know more about just how an ENFJ might go about manipulating someone. I can be pretty manipulative myself, but only when backed into a corner. I had learn the mechanics of manipulation, and I'll bet my wege pressure point doll (acupuncture doll) enfj's don't take the time to do it that way.

    Can some enlighted with a scenario?
    arrgg.. hehe ok first things first I have all kinda of issues manipulating people. I just dont do things that strike that strongly against my core values. however I have no problem showing someone another persective. which often times involves for me simple conversational tactics that reveal in a personal way to the other person why it is I disagree with them. please understand of course I have no desire to manipulate you. you could easily see why Ii dont want you hating all enfj's though right? so here is a little somthing that popped into my head when I read you message.

    I dont hate intp's, yet. but I am curious to know how one might go about judgjeing people they have never met. I can can some pretty strong opinions myself but only when someone is unable to admit the other side of the issue. From what I have seen intp's are highly critical and quick to consider broad sweeping and very judgmental beliefs . I can choose to make logical choices over the worth of another human being but it takes great effort for me to over come how worthless I feel for judging another person. I am sure intp's dont have this issue. can someone enlighten me?

    ................ok I admit I took it quite a bit further than you did. but you wanted to see an example. and that is what came to mind so viola"THIS is not personal!! or realalistic. I know that please dont assume otherwise"

    also "But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are." ENFJ Profile

  3. #223
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armstrongvk12 View Post
    Okay...so I AM probably more like Athena since Elizabeth (the first, I assume??) is my FAVORITE woman in history, followed closely of course, by Boudicca (I have a pic of her statue near Westminster I'll have to find). I do remain calm while angry, but if you fuck with me....I'll take you out and I rarely go human torch. I guess I'm more of a liberal field marshall...a cross between Margaret Thatcher and Al Gore. For whatever the reason....I seem to be able to raise an army at a moment's notice. God only knows why anyone would follow me ANYwhere, but it seems to happen...and it is not always welcomed.
    HAhaha!! You sound like my home-girl, all right!


    Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I don't hate ENFJs, yet. But I am curious to know more about just how an ENFJ might go about manipulating someone. I can be pretty manipulative myself, but only when backed into a corner. I had learn the mechanics of manipulation, and I'll bet my wege pressure point doll (acupuncture doll) enfj's don't take the time to do it that way.

    Can some enlighted with a scenario?
    If I've gotten to the point of wanting to kneecap somebody, I do it methodically. Form the "master plan" and then execute it with precision. I've even been known to whip up fake tears/emotion to get the person's head in the proverbial noose. I go to the Dark Side rarely though. Just when I've been rolled onto my back by a hostile person who has nothing on the agenda other than running me over. I find devious behavior energy-expensive and unsatisfying. Otherwise, all of my strong emotional displays are 100% sincere and human-centered.


    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Sure, an ENFJ will convince most that, if you don't believe in what they dont at the particular moment then you are a bad person.
    Scenario;
    ENFJ: There are starving persons in x country
    You: yes, but x country's government spent money on improving their infrastructure, rather than improving the quality of life for the general population.
    ENFJ: So you don't care than x amount of innocent people died just because their government spent money elsewhere?
    You: Their government spent money improving their infrastructure because in the long term, the consequences will be beneficial to all of our citizens.
    ENFJ: So you don't care about all the peoples' suffering that was ignored to reach this conclusion?

    This is probably the closest scenario that I can factually manifest...
    I totally hate you. *whips up fake tears* Come closer so I can tell you all about it... no. Closer... a little closer... right, over this red X... yes...
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  4. #224
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

  5. #225
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I'm forcefavre-choking you with my mind, big boy.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  6. #226
    Senior Member Gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Sure, an ENFJ will convince most that, if you don't believe in what they dont at the particular moment then you are a bad person.
    Scenario;
    ENFJ: There are starving persons in x country
    You: yes, but x country's government spent money on improving their infrastructure, rather than improving the quality of life for the general population.
    ENFJ: So you don't care than x amount of innocent people died just because their government spent money elsewhere?
    You: Their government spent money improving their infrastructure because in the long term, the consequences will be beneficial to all of our citizens.
    ENFJ: So you don't care about all the peoples' suffering that was ignored to reach this conclusion?

    This is probably the closest scenario that I can factually manifest...
    pthtth. that whole conversation sounds like a false dilemma to me.

  7. #227
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    He's having to muster ENFJ outrage these days. He's a little rusty, Gabe! lol
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  8. #228
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Can I hate everyone today or does it just have to be ENFJ's?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  9. #229
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Look no further, my good lady! Only mosey over to Whatever's "hate thread", then lock and load!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  10. #230
    More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    He's having to muster ENFJ outrage these days. He's a little rusty, Gabe! lol
    Having to muster rage...rusty...damn you...
    :steam:
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!
    By findthejake in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1133
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 02:44 PM
  2. [ISTP] Hate an ISTP? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 02-06-2017, 06:55 AM
  3. [INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 01-03-2017, 12:20 PM
  4. [INFJ] Hate an INFJ? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 12-12-2016, 01:41 PM
  5. [INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!
    By Cranky in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 05:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO