User Tag List

First 8161718192028 Last

Results 171 to 180 of 549

  1. #171
    More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    your right. but your vernacular is quite amusing. I dont think you realize what I am talking about though. I often spend quite a bit of time talking to people.who need to accept there life as is. because life is a bitch. So perhaps reframeing. there beliefs is manipulative but I see no harm in such behaivor
    To start, your heuristic, and grammatical errors tend to upset me. I will try to see your greater point however. Believe me, if anyone knows that life is a bitch, it is an INTJ. We are constantly shut out and dismissed by other types. If you are trying to tell me that an ENFJ is the most angst-filled, and realistic of the types, you are sorely mistaken.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

  2. #172
    Senior Member theshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    enfj
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armstrongvk12 View Post
    Nice try junior. (Yawn....Stretch)....Gawd....you are SO boring! If you are the ENFJ you claim to be, why do you need to resort to your critical and negative ISTP shadow self? That doesn't seem very manipulative at all! It seems pretty upfront.
    interesting that you assume I would be trying to manipulate at all times.
    I really dont like the idea of it. it goes against what I want to do.. thing is I usually still end up telling people what they want to hear. I was interested in bringing the focus back to the threads intent. I felt like nt's sexual lingo had nothing to do with that.

  3. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    ENxJ
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    if anyone knows that life is a bitch, it is an INTJ. We are constantly shut out and dismissed by other types. If you are trying to tell me that an ENFJ is the most angst-filled, and realistic of the types, you are sorely mistaken.
    Agreed. INTJs and INTPs are probably the most shut out and dismissed types even though they are among some of the most brilliant. ENFJs are people focused and have excellent people skills, assuming that the ENFJ is not negatively aspected.

  4. #174
    More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armstrongvk12 View Post
    Agreed. INTJs and INTPs are probably the most shut out and dismissed types even though they are among some of the most brilliant. ENFJs are people focused and have excellent people skills, assuming that the ENFJ is not negatively aspected.
    Agreed, ENFJs have an amazing ability to help humanity, if their cause is devoted to logic, rather than their own moral devotion.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

  5. #175
    Senior Member theshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    enfj
    Posts
    123

    Default

    I will try to see your greater point however.
    oh great bastion of superiority thank you for overlooking my insignificance

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    . Believe me, if anyone knows that life is a bitch, it is an INTJ.
    . really man that isnt where I was takeing this.

    To start, your heuristic,
    and this is somehow a bad thing?

    and grammatical errors tend to upset me
    ok.

    We are constantly shut out and dismissed by other types.
    are you saying that is the lonesome intj that posses the most angst? I really was not trying to compare our two types....... or asert that they are in any better positions
    If you are trying to tell me that an ENFJ is the most angst-filled, and realistic of the types, you are sorely mistaken.
    of course not. I have made no such claims. I do however see a high ocurance of neurotic tendencies in the enfj's I know.

  6. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    ENxJ
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    oh great bastion of superiority thank you for overlooking my insignificance

    poor poor intj.. really man that isnt where I was takeing this.

    and this is somehow a bad thing?

    ok.

    are you saying that is the lonesome intj that posses the most angst? I really was not trying to compare our two types....... or asert that they are in any better positions
    of course not. I have made no such claims. I do however see a high ocurance of neurotic tendencies in the enfj's I know.
    Ah.....for a brief moment there...I actually thought there was a possibility that you were not an ENFJ. But now I see by your emotional name calling and feeble attempt at logic...that you are indeed...no NT.

  7. #177
    More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    oh great bastion of superiority thank you for overlooking my insignificance

    . really man that isnt where I was takeing this.

    and this is somehow a bad thing?

    ok.

    are you saying that is the lonesome intj that posses the most angst? I really was not trying to compare our two types....... or asert that they are in any better positions
    of course not. I have made no such claims. I do however see a high ocurance of neurotic tendencies in the enfj's I know.
    While I am inclined to accept your rebuttal, I think that you are simultaneously attempting to force an emotional reaction out of me. My stoic indifference will most likely be dismissed as an ineptitude to comprehend your point of view. Your type's neurotic predisposition can only be an inherent indication of your instability.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

  8. #178
    Senior Member theshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    enfj
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    While I am inclined to accept your rebuttal, I think that you are simultaneously attempting to force an emotional reaction out of me. My stoic indifference will most likely be dismissed as an ineptitude to comprehend your point of view. Your type's neurotic predisposition can only be an inherent indication of your instability.
    No, I really was not. in fact my post depended on the fact that would behave with indifference. I do not expect you to accept my emotionality as a valid attempt at reason. "Im just dramatic sometimes"

    nor do I see your natural desires as any sort of inadequacy.


    Your type's neurotic predisposition can only be an inherent indication of your instability.
    this was the question I wanted to assess.

  9. #179
    More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    678

    Default

    What aspect do you wish to assess? Please elaborate.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

  10. #180
    Senior Member theshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    enfj
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    What aspect do you wish to assess? Please elaborate.
    enfj's neurotic predispositions. if there is in fact particular forms of neurosis more likely to be found amongst the type. and if so, what are they? I am in fact wary of my own instability. that said, I am curious what other enfj's experience with this is.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!
    By findthejake in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1133
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 02:44 PM
  2. [ISTP] Hate an ISTP? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 02-06-2017, 06:55 AM
  3. [INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 01-03-2017, 12:20 PM
  4. [INFJ] Hate an INFJ? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 12-12-2016, 01:41 PM
  5. [INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!
    By Cranky in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 05:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO