• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
haha! Why thank you, kind sir! :D I have almost zero S function (much to my dismay! :( I have to get pointers from my mom and sister all the time... I swear, I feel half way stunted sometimes... I thought of something useful yesterday and both of them turned and stared at me like "Has hell frozen over?!") so I have to make up for it with my pitiful Ni in overdrive. lol

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
haha! Why thank you, kind sir! :D I have almost zero S function (much to my dismay! :( I have to get pointers from my mom and sister all the time... I swear, I feel half way stunted sometimes... I thought of something useful yesterday and both of them turned and stared at me like "Has hell frozen over?!") so I have to make up for it with my pitiful Ni in overdrive. lol

Funny....no lie....I scored 20-0 on "F"...rare for a guy....and also dangerous....I'm lead by my heart.....

...great when you're playing football and running people over.....bad when it comes to the ladies :huh:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Funny....no lie....I scored 20-0 on "F"...rare for a guy....and also dangerous....I'm lead by my heart.....

My Other ENFJ Friend [tm], Taco, he's a very soft-hearted guy. He has the usual levels of ENFJ swagger :D but underneath, you can tell how much things affect him. His F is very strong. Granted he's in a scientific field, but I chalk that up more to his ample intelligence than his T. The two of us mirror each other significantly, even with the male/female energy being a great difference.

...great when you're playing football and running people over.....bad when it comes to the ladies :huh:

I believe that my last test showed (as it always has...) that my Ti is rudimentary and my Te is the least used function I have out of the 8. I believe I wind up as: Fe>Ni>Ne>Fi>Ti>Si>Se>Te...

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
My Other ENFJ Friend [tm], Taco, he's a very soft-hearted guy. He has the usual levels of ENFJ swagger :D but underneath, you can tell how much things affect him. His F is very strong. Granted he's in a scientific field, but I chalk that up more to his ample intelligence than his T. The two of us mirror each other significantly, even with the male/female energy being a great difference.

I believe that my last test showed (as it always has...) that my Ti is rudimentary and my Te is the least used function I have out of the 8. I believe I wind up as: Fe>Ni>Ne>Fi>Ti>Si>Se>Te...

Fascinating. I haven't met too many guys like me in this regard. It can lead to many problems. Frankly, everyone....including women....want to be your friend....but you can't count on them in return....or you realize that its YOUR "f" that is too sensitive.....and picky when it comes to romantic partners.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj

Ouch nothing worst than walking with your heart on your sleeve, I used to be that way but I have closed up a little more, bad experience after another.

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ok, color me confused but I've only for sure known one ENFJ.

And he was an angry, violent, self-righteous, bigoted, fearful, abusive, manipulative, self centered, fatally optimistic (with a tendency to blame and become angry at those around him when the world didn't live up to his 'perfect' world) so-and-so. He made friends and burned bridges with equal rapidity, claimed everything was perfect and disagreed. had a love of calling people stupid and denying things that didn't fit in with his view of the world, even if he'd done them. Had this 'great' differering indoor-outdoor personality so you could never call him on anything in front of people. And, on the rare occasion he realized how horrible/messed up he was he'd become clingy/crying/suicidal. Gotta say, not entirely sure my experience leads me to like ENFJs.

NOT saying I believe this is a symptom of being an ENFJ but I have seen what one is capable of and I find myself leery of them.

Last edited:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yikes. That's when you employ the dart gun.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
some are manipulative, blech :p

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
Aw, you know an INFP will probably come along and soften a ENFJ, not always, but most of the time. Besides, if the only problem is a difference in responsibility in exchange for pure romance, even though that is what usually keeps INFP and ENFJ apart, it's not that bad if you think about it.

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yikes. That's when you employ the dart gun.

heh, :rolli:, you're very good at lightening the mood aren't you?

So, if an ENFJ's ideal partner is INFP than why-oh-why are they, say, capable of causing ptsd in a poor infp? 'And, would two strong emoters really make a good partnership without anyone to tone them down? And, wouldn't a 'bad' ENFJ be about the worst parent for an INFP child?

....can someone direct me to a functional male ENFJ? I'd sure like to meet one, theoreticaly they sound quite interesting.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
....can someone direct me to a functional male ENFJ? I'd sure like to meet one, theoreticaly they sound quite interesting.

I have one but I only rent him out very occasionally.

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, no, I got that. I just thought it was funny. Good, and funny. So, I went from broody to chuckling, aaaand I was complimenting you on your ability to do that.

Aaaaand we're now on the same page. :D

I would never rent Taco to anybody. I don't hate anyone that much. haha! His INFP wife might like a break though.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
One smeared me with peanut butter and feed me to the chickadees... :angry:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
He hasn't returned a few of my cds after half a year, the bastard!