User Tag List

First 7151617181927 Last

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by armstrongvk12 View Post
    Yes, since there are so few ENTJ women, men are usually caught off guard by our outspoken and "cut to the chase" attitudes. Even the NT men seem to be as well because we sort of defy logic. My NTness combined with my appearance usually throw them for a loop.
    I can imagine...though it is not by definition "bad" trait; most would assume so, due to the directness and lack of reinforced social norms...
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    enfj

Quote Originally Posted by armstrongvk12 View Post
    Yes, since there are so few ENTJ women, men are usually caught off guard by our outspoken and "cut to the chase" attitudes. Even the NT men seem to be as well because we sort of defy logic. My NTness combined with my appearance usually throw them for a loop.
    listen this doesnt sound like enfj hate!! I could care less that you would be easy to fuck..........

what I have noticed is that Fi's are almost always super paranoid about manipulation... except enfp's they are good enouph they dont care. "that is what I have heard from the few I know"

MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    listen this doesnt sound like enfj hate!! I could care less that you would be easy to fuck..........

what I have noticed is that Fi's are almost always super paranoid about manipulation... except enfp's they are good enouph they dont care. "that is what I have heard from the few I know"
    I would rather be super paranoid than be a tool of the ENFJs cause...sorry, I'm not your moral pawn. More than a subordinate, free thinking types will be your undoing.

MBTI
    enfj

has anyone ever met an "healthy" enfj. if there is such a thing

MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

"Healthy" by what means?

MBTI
    enfj

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    I would rather be super paranoid than be a tool of the ENFJs cause...sorry, I'm not your moral pawn. More than a subordinate, free thinking types will be your undoing.

moral pawn? I never claimed to be moral. but thanks anyway. maybe you meant moronic? besides. I still dont agree with you. what I do is make people want what I have to give them. IM not manipulating them.. so much as makeing them feel better

I do appreciate how you have me on a pedestal though.

"Healthy" by what means?
    in this case. I would call healthy a strong mental stability.. as in no where near neurotic. I o

MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

moral pawn? I never claimed to be moral. but thanks anyway. maybe you meant moronic? besides. I still dont agree with you. what I do is make people want what I have to give them. IM not manipulating them.. so much as makeing them feel better

I do appreciate how you have me on a pedestal though.

in this case. I would call healthy a strong mental stability.. as in no where near neurotic. I o
    "what I do is make people want what I have to give them. IM not manipulating them" By what insurmountable stretch of the imagination is this not manipulation? In fact this is almost a "textbook" definition of said affliction.

MBTI
    enfj

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Both examples sound like ESFJs to me, Merkw.

I've never been a cheerful person, nor have any other ENFJs I've ever met. We're the doom squad of the Fe world, not the sunshine.

And I don't do "stoic".

Eruptions?

Oh yes.
    hahahahahhahahah I whole heartedly agree.

I can be happy.. and fun for short periods of time. and I like to motivate people "to have sex with me/or let me do what I want". but I would say that myself and other enfj males I have met are no where near constantly cheery. enfp's seem much more upbeat to me. and much less soul less

as far as stoic.... are you kidding.. NO Way. I have acted like this to manipulate people...... IN this case it was to try and beat back my narcistic parents. "realizes he is not helping the name of enfj's" but seriously I dont think its possable.

MBTI
    ENxJ

Nice try junior. (Yawn....Stretch)....Gawd....you are SO boring! If you are the ENFJ you claim to be, why do you need to resort to your critical and negative ISTP shadow self? That doesn't seem very manipulative at all! It seems pretty upfront.

MBTI
    enfj

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    "what I do is make people want what I have to give them. IM not manipulating them" By what insurmountable stretch of the imagination is this not manipulation? In fact this is almost a "textbook" definition of said affliction.
    your right. but your vernacular is quite amusing. I dont think you realize what I am talking about though. I often spend quite a bit of time talking to people.who need to accept there life as is. because life is a bitch. So perhaps reframeing. there beliefs is manipulative but I see no harm in such behaivor