• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
'cause dey hurt mah feeln's! :cry:

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
They are a little.. lot pushy. Very much so. But their pushiness only rarely causes conflict, and I allow them to be pushy, so it's not their fault.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For some reason, I find you terribly funny. You make me laugh out loud and have thus earned my grudging respect.

Grudge rhymes with fudge which is tasty and alluring which clearly reflects your pathological desire for carbohydrates and as everyone knows, ENFJs are made of bread. And buns.

For me, ENFJ's are harmless. For everyone else they can be pushy and a little too much.

We're harming you in other ways. Like beaming unbidden thoughts into your brain. And causing you to sing Disney show tunes.

'cause dey hurt mah feeln's! :cry:

*pats the feelings*

No buggy whips for you!

Oh you may cavalierly say so NOW.... just you wait!

They are a little.. lot pushy. Very much so. But their pushiness only rarely causes conflict, and I allow them to be pushy, so it's not their fault.

Well, of course. Nothing's our fault. Copernicus discovered that way back in 230 BC when he eureka'ed the Pharos Lighthouse into the Bay of Fundy.

G

garbage

My good ENFJ friend and I (ENTJ) are like opposites, but not. It's weird.

Where he's guided by social cues and emotion, I'm guided by practicality and utility. He strives for the emotional connection first, then the learning experience.. but for me, it's vice versa. He tends to want to sugar-coat what he says to me, and I'm more prone to be direct and to the point. And we're both pretty dominant people :)

I can definitely tell that our thought processes are pretty much the same, except with one value system swapped out for another. So, we can at least understand how each others' value systems are used. If nothing else, I see us as a form of validation of the typology model.

I don't hate them, but they sure are interesting!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's true. My ENTJ best friend does make an interesting contrast against me.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Oooh, I thought of another one.. they always expect you to drop everything and help them, even if you're busy. It doesn't matter darnit! They need help and they need it now! You can work on it later! Come on, come help me! I've helped you before!

Yes. Really annoying sometimes. Especially if you say no (or ignore them by continuing the work you are doing). They look at you like you just shot their mother.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Never! The ENFJ I know is one of my best friends.

But.. well, don't tell anybody, but I did shoot her goldfish.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Never! The ENFJ I know is one of my best friends.

But.. well, don't tell anybody, but I did shoot her goldfish.

Between you and me, that goldfish? Had it comin'. *nods*

dee

MBTI Type
Enfj
Enneagram
2+1

do u mind if I ask you something?

I am an enfj, and my husband seems to be an infp.

He thinks I can be too pushy, while I think that he's just not being responsible enough sometimes (by not being helpful enough, in the house, etc., I will not go into details...) *laugh*

But anyway, do u think enfj and infp would most definately always clash on this specific point??

Cheers, dee

dee

MBTI Type
Enfj
Enneagram
2+1
Also, after reading some of this really looooonnnnngggg thread...
It's amazing how many people hate us, WOW *shock*

Anyway, I must also disagree about the needy thing, I am totally not like that, although I think theoretically speaking I would like someone to lean on once in a while.
For me though it's in the realm of a peculiar dream than real life...

I take all the responsibility all the time for myself and others, and I don't expect anyone to "comfort me" while doing so!!

That's the part I hate, that I can never be needy because everyone else needs stuff.
That's where my hidden resentment comes from...

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Well, I don't know to be honest. The ENFJ I know is only pushy when she's stressed out... or when she's really excited about something. Most of the time she's really nice and gentle, though very good at persuading people to do things. That can come off as pushiness sometimes.

As an INFP myself, I don't see ENFJ pushiness as being necessarily bad. It's usually a good thing. Keeps us from slackin' off too much. But at the same time, I'd recommend laying off if he's been trying to do something, or if he's stressed out. I know I personally keep most of my stress inside, and when I do that, I feel like even the simplest of tasks asked to be done by others are them being "pushy"... and I can start to lash out in retaliation because of it. Never pretty.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My only ENFJ friend can be really pushy, but then I just push back, which turns into a verbal shoving match that results in hilarity and many abstract shouted references to Christopher Lambert and indie films with woodland people dressed like Hello Kitty armed with light sabers.

Thank goodness he has his INFP wife to anchor his silly behind.

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
although I think theoretically speaking I would like someone to lean on once in a while.
For me though it's in the realm of a peculiar dream than real life...

Isn't this the truth??????!!!:steam:

When you spend your entire life being the 'go to person' for everyone.....for once, you would like someone special in your life that is there for YOU

Reminds me of that Snow Patrol song ".....If I lay here
If I just lay here.....Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

That pretty much sums up my idea of an ideal romantic partner.....

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Isn't this the truth??????!!!:steam:

When you spend your entire life being the 'go to person' for everyone.....for once, you would like someone special in your life that is there for YOU

Reminds me of that Snow Patrol song ".....If I lay here
If I just lay here.....Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"

That pretty much sums up my idea of an ideal romantic partner.....

You're soooooo F. I need to go shower.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ever consider an INFP, Desp? They'd make a great match for your romantic nature.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah! You've come to the right place, mon frere! :) We have many lovely INFP laydeeZ with which to minglerate!

First of all, I suggested an INFP because of your posts. You're a very sensitive, thoughtful guy who's looking for a love that won't beat him up, but will also provide challenges and room to grow. INFPs are challenging, nurturing and kind while being very mysterious without coming off twee or precious. They're tough as nails too. An ENFJ guy with an INFP girl seems to be an epic love waiting to happen.

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Ah! You've come to the right place, mon frere! :) We have many lovely INFP laydeeZ with which to minglerate!

First of all, I suggested an INFP because of your posts. You're a very sensitive, thoughtful guy who's looking for a love that won't beat him up, but will also provide challenges and room to grow. INFPs are challenging, nurturing and kind while being very mysterious without coming off twee or precious. They're tough as nails too. An ENFJ guy with an INFP girl seems to be an epic love waiting to happen.

Damn....why didn't I know this? And WOW.....I thought I was a strong "N"....apparently you got skillz :newwink: