User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

MBTI
    ENxJ

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Merkw View Post
    ...female specimen of my age, whom I decided to stalk when I was in 7th and 8th grade. She gradually became rather frightened of me.
    Specimen?? It sounds like you were stalking her in a petri dish or something. Sometimes I just love the wording that INTJs use when describing people, places or things. You're all so interesting...in a good way.

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by armstrongvk12 View Post
    Hee! Hee! You remind me SO much of my INTJ friend. He always tries to deflect the attention off of himself and on another issue (actual corrections) to avoid any real delving into his emotions. Psssst...we're on to you.
    Oh no! must find logical fallacy...eeeerrrrrooorrrrrrr. Bah, come on now, I'm not that shallow. I will admit fault when it is due, however, I will hold steadfast that I was potentially being coerced. Actually being present in this context is paramount, as body language, eye contact and tone of voice are major contributors to my judgment.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Oh no! must find logical fallacy...eeeerrrrrooorrrrrrr. Bah, come on now, I'm not that shallow. I will admit fault when it is due, however, I will hold steadfast that I was potentially being coerced. Actually being present in this context is paramount, as body language, eye contact and tone of voice are major contributors to my judgment.
    So you probably were coerced, but that's how attraction works (normally). How many girls have you walked up to and said, "Hey! Want to fuck sometime?" I know I would rather be "manipulated."
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    So you probably were coerced, but that's how attraction works (normally). How many girls have you walked up to and said, "Hey! Want to fuck sometime?" I know I would rather be "manipulated."
    For some morbid reason, I find that disposition unusually attractive. (no bullshit smalltalk perhaps?)

MBTI
    ENxJ

"Hey! Want to fuck sometime?"
    This line would probably work really well for a LOT of men, particularly NT men as one can avoid shallow "bullshit" talk and focus on deeper topics...if you know what I mean. However, having used this line on boyfriends at the time, I find that even NT men look at you like you are crazy! In fact, just yesterday my male INTJ friend asked me, "Don't you want to have someone to sit and cuddle with and talk to at night?" My response, "No, I want to have sex!" Spoken like a true ENTJ woman.

MBTI
    INTJ

This line would probably work really well for a LOT of men, particularly NT men as one can avoid shallow "bullshit" talk and focus on deeper topics
    Are you referring to giving or receiving?

Quote Originally Posted by armstrongvk12
    However, having used this line on boyfriends at the time, I find that even NT men look at you like you are crazy! In fact, just yesterday my male INTJ friend asked me, "Don't you want to have someone to sit and cuddle with and talk to at night?" My response, "No, I want to have sex!" Spoken like a true ENTJ woman.
    I've had the line used on me by an NT...and while I was impressed at first...I ultimately felt like I wasn't as in control as I should be, thus turning me off.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    enfj

who cares. just hit it. besides no human is immune to attraction.

MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

This line would probably work really well for a LOT of men, particularly NT men as one can avoid shallow "bullshit" talk and focus on deeper topics...if you know what I mean. However, having used this line on boyfriends at the time, I find that even NT men look at you like you are crazy! In fact, just yesterday my male INTJ friend asked me, "Don't you want to have someone to sit and cuddle with and talk to at night?" My response, "No, I want to have sex!" Spoken like a true ENTJ woman.
    I can understand the other party's bewilderment, as you more than likely refuted all the logical assumptions about you that they had previously made. Personally, I do not care, as long as I get some...an E trait, perhaps but who cares?

MBTI
    ENxJ

I've had the line used on me by an NT...and while I was impressed at first...I ultimately felt like I wasn't as in control as I should be, thus turning me off.
    I don't recall ever having this line used on me....I'm sure my boyfriends thought I would probably smack them. I've only ever used the line on boyfriends....otherwise....I think you're right it would eventually be a turn off!

MBTI
    ENxJ

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    I can understand the other party's bewilderment, as you more than likely refuted all the logical assumptions about you that they had previously made. Personally, I do not care, as long as I get some...an E trait, perhaps but who cares?
    Yes, since there are so few ENTJ women, men are usually caught off guard by our outspoken and "cut to the chase" attitudes. Even the NT men seem to be as well because we sort of defy logic. My NTness combined with my appearance usually throw them for a loop.