• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I hate Obama, I think that's the right word. His strength lies entirely in convincing people to do what he wants them to, and regretfully not in making good decisions about what it is he wants them to do.

Oh, I keep mixing Obama and Hitler up, the above applies to Hitler equally. ;)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Ok at this point I HAVE to question your typing skills... blasphemy I know but ENFJ hitler really?? or am I just being gullible and you didn't mean that at all

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Ok at this point I HAVE to question your typing skills... blasphemy I know but ENFJ hitler really?? or am I just being gullible and you didn't mean that at all
That's just your gut reaction. Everyone has to be some type, even murderous dictators.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea I know but ENFJ, man it just seems wrong like you have just shot a baby deer or something..

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
ENFJ's are just a challenge that anyone can easily manage if they remember that it's all a front.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
I know right? But tragically, somewhere out in the world, there are ENFJs daring to make enemies.

I have my own theory as to why this is so, but I'll withhold until there are more comments.

I certainly don't hate ENFJs. I tend to get on extremely well with ENFJ women, but not always so well with ENFJ men.

I hate Obama, I think that's the right word.

Are you sure about that?

His strength lies entirely in convincing people to do what he wants them to, and regretfully not in making good decisions about what it is he wants them to do.

Can you give examples?

(Quickly before the topic police arrest us for loitering.)

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I tried to imagine hating an ENFJ, but my head 'sploded.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
That you are so extreme because you care so much and wish others would understand.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't like it when an ENFJ acts too clingy. It makes me want to cut them off and not talk to them anymore.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't like it when an ENFJ acts too clingy. It makes me want to cut them off and not talk to them anymore.

I hate it when ENTPs drive past my house 40 times a day and ask if they can use my phone on the ruse of stealing my t-backs. It makes me want to sell them to Bedouin nomads for 3 rugs, a goat hair tent, and a box of stale Crunch N Munch.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
but... but... it's a sign that we LOVE you! :wubbie: (eyes t-backs)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
but... but... it's a sign that we LOVE you! :wubbie: (eyes t-backs)

Oh.... well, when you put it THAT way... :wubbie:

I have one in electric lime green that would suit you beautifully. :newwink:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ooooh... I love green! :wubbie:

It'll totally impress the people of Paraguay! :holy:

Hap

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
ENFJ
pssh impossible! no one hates an enfj!!

I have heard a INTJ said he hated me many times,and when he said so , i believed that it was real. But you know ,the pity is I even don't know why ? :cry:

Hap

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
ENFJ
I know right? But tragically, somewhere out in the world, there are ENFJs daring to make enemies.

I have my own theory as to why this is so, but I'll withhold until there are more comments.
Yes, I think It is true. But maybe it is too extremely,because from many things an ENFJ has done, you are their friends or enemies.
But ENFJs do always think they are too impulse, that they think are because of they strong feeling.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have heard a INTJ said he hated me many times,and when he said so , i believed that it was real. But you know ,the pity is I even don't know why ? :cry:
:hug: That is a horrible feeling to be accused of something and not understand what you did. It could be that you did nothing. I say if he doesn't offer you any reason, then it isn't your responsibility to figure it out.