User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

Results 131 to 140 of 549

  1. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    ENxJ
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Priam View Post
    I'm actually pretty sure "Batshit Crazy" is pretty much a type by itself...
    I must remember this type!

  2. #132
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armstrongvk12 View Post
    I must remember this type!
    Don't bother. That type remembers you. *glances over shoulder* *flees*
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  3. #133
    Plumage and Moult proteanmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Posts
    5,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    So, it seems as this has come to a very specific level. In reference to a specific person, it seems as if I shall humor you. The person in particular was a female friend of a friend. I was introduced to her with no previous interaction, and only knew her for about a week before she had to return home (plenty of time to allow for understanding). Being of similar intellectual capability as myself, we engaged in conversation of that above mundane interaction. Debates ensued, regardless, it was obvious that she was trying to figure me out (which most ENFJs are compelled to do) while in amusement I offered her clues, she couldn't seem to crack my INTJesque armor. I, logically predicted that her obvious next tool to manipulate m emotionally, would be to do so sexually (which I do not particularly oppose). Summarizing the events they were by no means "maniacal" and I still maintain communication with her (with no animosity). Geographically, we are at great distance so obviously no physical contact is resultant. I base my statements not out of emotional bias, however, observed behavior.
    I can see the boogers up your nose.

    I don't see where any manipulation occurred. If I meet someone new and we get immediately get into unsuperficial conversation, this person has usually intrigued me enough for me to want to get to know them better and I begin asking them more personal questions. What do you think she would have gained by manipulating you then? Were you afraid of her "figuring you out"? I guess what strikes me as weird, is if you felt that she was of no threat to you then you shouldn't have been worried about the puny attempts at "manipulation."

  4. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    ENxJ
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    it was obvious that an attempt to manipulate me was being employed.
    Didn't you say some sort of naked situation evolved after the initial meeting? I hate to say it, but there are times, no matter WHAT type you are....if you're both naked...there is manipulation.

  5. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    ENxJ
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    What do you think she would have gained by manipulating you then? Were you afraid of her "figuring you out"? I guess what strikes me as weird, is if you felt that she was of no threat to you then you shouldn't have been worried about the puny attempts at "manipulation."
    I agree. If metalwounds wasn't opposed to any sexual situation, where does the manipulation fit in? Is it possible that he maniuplated her, but acting like he didn't care or was too hard to reach emotionally....you know...being really NT? Don't ENFJs have a large need to be liked?

  6. #136
    More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Naked or disarmed, the only reason an NF would move to do something would be that it facilitates whatever they presume to be their greater motive/purpose. (of which I do not know)
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

  7. #137
    Plumage and Moult proteanmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Posts
    5,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armstrongvk12 View Post
    I agree. If metalwounds wasn't opposed to any sexual situation, where does the manipulation fit in? Is it possible that he maniuplated her, but acting like he didn't care or was too hard to reach emotionally....you know...being really NT? Don't ENFJs have a large need to be liked?
    I like to be liked, but I'm not bending over backwards () to be liked. But maybe some ENFJs would.

  8. #138
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by armstrongvk12 View Post
    Didn't you say some sort of naked situation evolved after the initial meeting? I hate to say it, but there are times, no matter WHAT type you are....if you're both naked...there is manipulation.
    ahahahha!!!




    *ahem*
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  9. #139
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    I like to be liked, but I'm not bending over backwards () to be liked. But maybe some ENFJs would.
    I might bend to the side. Then do some arm curls.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  10. #140
    Plumage and Moult proteanmix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Posts
    5,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Naked or disarmed, the only reason an NF would move to do something would be that it facilitates whatever they presume to be their greater motive/purpose. (of which I do not know)
    Yeah, maybe the greater purpose was sex? A win-win situation!

    Anyway, MetalWounds, you're cool with me. I think you got some ass and now you're worried that you actually like her, but you know given enough time she'd break through your armor or whatever you call it. If she likes you I predict more ass in your future. Don't worry about it.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] Hate an ENFP? Tell us why!
    By findthejake in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 1133
    Last Post: 12-08-2017, 02:44 PM
  2. [ISTP] Hate an ISTP? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 02-06-2017, 06:55 AM
  3. [INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 01-03-2017, 12:20 PM
  4. [INFJ] Hate an INFJ? Tell us why!
    By DJAchtundvierzig in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 12-12-2016, 01:41 PM
  5. [INTJ] Hate an INTJ? Tell us why!
    By Cranky in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 05:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO