User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    An attempt to pick at my emotions, of course, and predictable in nature. You only affirm my previous judgment.
    So why did you choose this as your first thread to post on? What caught your attention?

MBTI
    INTJ

I never thought I would see the day that an INTJ complains about manipulating people.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    I never thought I would see the day that an INTJ complains about manipulating people.
    I... I love you! lol (We set sail for the Chankly Bore as soon as the tide turns, my dead French friend!)
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I... I love you! lol (We set sail for the Chankly Bore as soon as the tide turns, my dead French friend!)

*sets up the potato canon on the arm of the lawn chair*
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    excuse me for not appearing certain to the magnanimous intj. however as you said. I felt confident about that.
    I really must be one lucky kinda person I am granted the ability to have logical coincidences. cute I understand this rationalization it might help you to remember though "just in case " that inteligence often overcomes such areas. SO what if its because it "feels" right
    nah this response seems more Fi'sh. I dont doubt your type yet. intj's are not heartless by anymeans. they just dont like to let "think" there emotions guide them
    ummm.. I am going to assume you meant ENFJ here. . also you are way to mechanichal to give me the vibe of an enfj. I can in fact emulate that but it still doesnt appear to be based off of Fi like yours
    it was just fine if I wanted to get into a mudslinging contest I would ask you just how many times you have actually had sex?"or any other thing that might make you appear incompetant compared to me." but thats not what Im looking to do. this thread is to hate on us enfj's
    so you mean to say that if I dissagread with you. you wouldt feel indignant? even a little?
    right.... I dont dare try and argue with an intj. its so futile! hahahahaha also "you can honestly say you used "more tolerable" just for laughps and giggles right?" I can see that this might have simply been an attempt to appeal to me. in which case it worked. but still if not. what was the purpose of this sympathy? in order to deny it was an emotional motivation entirely would you not need to have atleast something you were expecting in return? (perhaps this response was exactly what you had in mind) also I could see that expecting a response to you would mean picking it apart... so here you go tell me what you think of my perfect logic..........

Oh anyway. im curious. and would like to hear some of the specific tactics you watched your maniacal enfj employ.
    So, it seems as this has come to a very specific level. In reference to a specific person, it seems as if I shall humor you. The person in particular was a female friend of a friend. I was introduced to her with no previous interaction, and only knew her for about a week before she had to return home (plenty of time to allow for understanding). Being of similar intellectual capability as myself, we engaged in conversation of that above mundane interaction. Debates ensued, regardless, it was obvious that she was trying to figure me out (which most ENFJs are compelled to do) while in amusement I offered her clues, she couldn't seem to crack my INTJesque armor. I, logically predicted that her obvious next tool to manipulate m emotionally, would be to do so sexually (which I do not particularly oppose). Summarizing the events they were by no means "maniacal" and I still maintain communication with her (with no animosity). Geographically, we are at great distance so obviously no physical contact is resultant. I base my statements not out of emotional bias, however, observed behavior.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    So, it seems as this has come to a very specific level. In reference to a specific person, it seems as if I shall humor you. The person in particular was a female friend of a friend. I was introduced to her with no previous interaction, and only knew her for about a week before she had to return home (plenty of time to allow for understanding). Being of similar intellectual capability as myself, we engaged in conversation of that above mundane interaction. Debates ensued, regardless, it was obvious that she was trying to figure me out (which most ENFJs are compelled to do) while in amusement I offered her clues, she couldn't seem to crack my INTJesque armor. I, logically predicted that her obvious next tool to manipulate m emotionally, would be to do so sexually (which I do not particularly oppose). Summarizing the events they were by no means "maniacal" and I still maintain communication with her (with no animosity). Geographically, we are at great distance so obviously no physical contact is resultant. I base my statements not out of emotional bias, however, observed behavior.
    How do you know she wasn't just interested in you? And I'm not seeing where the problem arises.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Wasn't Hitler an ENFJ???

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Wasn't Hitler an ENFJ???
    I'm actually pretty sure "Batshit Crazy" is pretty much a type by itself...
    "The subject chooses to sit in shadow and search for wisdom by reflecting upon his trial. The problem is not that he is cold and wet, but that cold and wet seems problematic, so he embraces those hardships in order to best them."

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Wasn't Hitler an ENFJ???
    Technically, yes. And Rommel was supposed to be an ISTP.

Priam's correct. Hilter would make any type look bad.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
    How do you know she wasn't just interested in you? And I'm not seeing where the problem arises.
    Perhaps she was, I tend to be very defensive by nature, and suspicious of motives that seem ill fated. Regardless of interest, it was obvious that an attempt to manipulate me was being employed. As for being my first post here, it was the first thread that I judged to be most interesting (as in I knew an immediate response would be likely) And who would dare question the motives of the well to do ENTJ?
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive