User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    ENxJ

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    they naturally "get" people, if you then combine this with any degree of intelligence, you are left with someone with an uncannily successful ability to manipulate others...I frustratingly watch others bend and crumble to them....the utter disregard for anything rational that happens to oppose their personal beliefs at the moment...Logically and rationally arguing with them is perceived as a personal attack
    Your experience is the same experience I have had with an ENFJ.

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Uh huh...you ask "a female maybe?", but I believe you already know the answer to that...I suppose if I were to offer a more tolerable opinion, I would say that, an ENFJ will reach the same conclusion as myself, however, based on feelings. To which I can credit little belief in as more than a coincidence. I suppose that you will then imply that I relinquish this opinion based on previous experience of an emotional level, which in turn is indicative of myself acting on the same level as my prior analysis of an ENTJ. Believe me that it is not.

MBTI
    ENxJ

Uh huh...you ask "a female maybe?", but I believe you already know the answer to that...I suppose if I were to offer a more tolerable opinion, I would say that, an ENFJ will reach the same conclusion as myself, however, based on feelings. To which I can credit little belief in as more than a coincidence. I suppose that you will then imply that I relinquish this opinion based on previous experience of an emotional level, which in turn is indicative of myself acting on the same level as my prior analysis of an ENTJ. Believe me that it is not.
    I assumed that your description was of a female ENFJ (as was my experience). As an NT, I think one can observe behaviors just as well (if not better) as experiencing the behaviors emotionally. INTJs especially seem be really good at pinpointing exact behaviors, motivations, etc....since they are so detail oriented.

MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Well, though you are correct in that NTs tend to meticulously break down intentions, my post was directed to a comment made by "theshadow".
    You are spot on with your analysis however, and I apologize for any confusion.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    ENxJ

Well, though you are correct in that NTs tend to meticulously break down intentions, my post was directed to a comment made by "theshadow".
    You are spot on with your analysis however, and I apologize for any confusion.
    No worries! I wasn't sure because there wasn't a quote, but it was directly after my post.

MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

That is understandable, as you post appeared directly after mine, and as I was typing it. I'm sure we can, however, share a mutual disdain for ENFJs...

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I'm more determined than ever now to start a cult.

Paraguay looks smashing.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Enneagram
    1w2

I must say that of any type, the ENFJ annoys me more than any other. To start, they naturally "get" people, if you then combine this with any degree of intelligence, you are left with someone with an uncannily successful ability to manipulate others. Being an INTJ I am naturally unaffected, however, I frustratingly watch others bend and crumble to them. Now, perhaps what bothers me most about this type is the utter disregard for anything rational that happens to oppose their personal beliefs at the moment. If you are anything less than dogmatically supportive of what they tout as their higher moral cause, you are instantly labeled as an inherently evil person. Logically and rationally arguing with them is perceived as a personal attack, to which they will hatefully attack you, ignoring the obvious truth of the situation.
    I think you have the hawts for an ENFJ. Your first four posts and you go right for the Hate an ENFJ thread? You were wounded to the core by one of my comrades weren't you?

INTJs immune? lolz.

MBTI
    enfj

but i believe......
    excuse me for not appearing certain to the magnanimous intj. however as you said. I felt confident about that.
    To which I can credit little belief in as more than a coincidence.
    I really must be one lucky kinda person I am granted the ability to have logical coincidences. cute I understand this rationalization it might help you to remember though "just in case " that inteligence often overcomes such areas. SO what if its because it "feels" right
    I suppose that you will then imply that I relinquish this opinion based on previous experience of an emotional level
    nah this response seems more Fi'sh. I dont doubt your type yet. intj's are not heartless by anymeans. they just dont like to let "think" there emotions guide them
    which in turn is indicative of myself acting on the same level as my prior analysis of an ENTJ. Believe me that it is not.
    ummm.. I am going to assume you meant ENFJ here. . also you are way to mechanichal to give me the vibe of an enfj. I can in fact emulate that but it still doesnt appear to be based off of Fi like yours
    a more tolerable opinion,
    it was just fine if I wanted to get into a mudslinging contest I would ask you just how many times you have actually had sex?"or any other thing that might make you appear incompetant compared to me." but thats not what Im looking to do. this thread is to hate on us enfj's
    Believe me that it is not.
    so you mean to say that if I dissagread with you. you wouldt feel indignant? even a little?
    I suppose that you will then imply that I relinquish this opinion based on previous experience of an emotional level
    right.... I dont dare try and argue with an intj. its so futile! hahahahaha also "you can honestly say you used "more tolerable" just for laughps and giggles right?" I can see that this might have simply been an attempt to appeal to me. in which case it worked. but still if not. what was the purpose of this sympathy? in order to deny it was an emotional motivation entirely would you not need to have atleast something you were expecting in return? (perhaps this response was exactly what you had in mind) also I could see that expecting a response to you would mean picking it apart... so here you go tell me what you think of my perfect logic..........

Oh anyway. im curious. and would like to hear some of the specific tactics you watched your maniacal enfj employ.

MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    I think you have the hawts for an ENFJ. Your first four posts and you go right for the Hate an ENFJ thread? You were wounded to the core by one of my comrades weren't you?

INTJs immune? lolz.
    An attempt to pick at my emotions, of course, and predictable in nature. You only affirm my previous judgment.