User Tag List

First 12

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KLessard View Post
    I just passed this test and I am sp/so. Sx comes way after. Type One to Type Two.

About Mary Jane Lamond, she is single and around fifty, lives by herself in a small village in Cape Breton. She is very invovled in her community and cares about old people and new generations' needs (N needs, obviously). I think she might have a strong So because of how busy she is helping around. But she is a somehow cold person. I would also say she is humble. Humble as being honest about her limitations and flaws, but very hard on herself to the point of self-depreciation. But I think this is common in INFJs.
    i think your definition of humble does make some sense. Fe causes us, especially as a less assertive second function, to consider others. considering others can very easily lead to imagining the self thru the eyes of others, which can promote accurate self-knowledge.

but i suspect sp first bc of the austere and self-effacing sense provided in your descriptions. it is more self-contained, more hesitant, more practical, more disciplinary. sx is more focused on desires, more spiking, less even keel, less self-sufficient, more incomplete and searching for something outside of it. so is the most balanced in terms of open/closed of all the infjs, the most consistently put together, averaged out, etc.

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    i think your definition of humble does make some sense. Fe causes us, especially as a less assertive second function, to consider others. considering others can very easily lead to imagining the self thru the eyes of others, which can promote accurate self-knowledge.

but i suspect sp first bc of the austere and self-effacing sense provided in your descriptions. it is more self-contained, more hesitant, more practical, more disciplinary. sx is more focused on desires, more spiking, less even keel, less self-sufficient, more incomplete and searching for something outside of it. so is the most balanced in terms of open/closed of all the infjs, the most consistently put together, averaged out, etc.
    Oh she is definitely sp first yes,yes. Very self-controlled. But I wouldn't be surprised so comes next.