I'm going to post this in the NF forum because I've mostly dated NF's.
Think about your past (and present) significant others and list the functions that you have really enjoyed or that attracted you to them, along with the functions that you had difficulties with (and maybe a short description of why you're attracted to it or why not).
I am usually attracted to/enjoy these functions:
1. Ne (insane connection, lots to talk about)
2. Ni (hard to put a finger on it, but there's still very good conversation)
3. Fe (as a primary function it can be a little overbearing at times - kind of like Te, but overall or as an auxiliary function it is kind of smooth, easy, open, and nice - makes things comfortable for me)
1. Ti (not really sure how this affects me in another person)
2. Si (not sure)
Functions that have been difficult for me in a significant other:
1. Te (I respect it in business settings, but would not want my g/f or wife bossing me around or trying to "organize" me).
2. Fi (like pulling teeth to have an intimate conversation)
3. Se (I don't usually know what to say to them other than "Oh, that's great.")