User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

Default ENFP are we annoying? Be honest. What do you really think?

Do you guys think that ENFP's are awkward or annoying or talk too much?
    Are we boring? Do you think you can "spot someone who is extroverting Intuition?
    What do you guys think?
    ENFPs do you get hated on? Other types what do you think? chime in... I'm curious. Anything you can add is good.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Only annoying when your feelings are hurt over things don't matter and you get all defensive. And compared to ESFPs, you do not talk too much.

Have a hug
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

ENFPs are flaky. That's my biggest complaint. But from the forums, I understand why they are flaky, and I totally love them anyway.

NFPs are like cats. You can't expect their affection. They don't come when called. They aren't going to follow your orders. But if they love you...they will come 'round every once and awhile and purr by your leg...even jump up on top of your shoulders if you're sitting and do the same...it's moments like that, that make me absoleutely love NFPs. Unconditionally. You guys rock!
    Love is the point.
    Likes Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

The only issue I have had persistently with ENFPs (and only with about 30-40% of them) is that they have been prone to ignore what I share and try to tell me what I'm "really" thinking and feeling, if they have strong beliefs on the matter that preclude my experience as being true to them. I have found there's no point in even talking to them.

Aside from an occasional run-in with an ornery INTJ, I've never found this with any other N types I'm friends with. I thought the ENFPs would flex a lot more, but the friendships actually have been irrevocably damaged by how they would just basically tell me my own feelings and thoughts couldn't be true because they couldn't accept they were true.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

That's not really what you feel, Jennifer.
    Likes EcK, Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    The only issue I have had persistently with ENFPs (and only with about 30-40% of them) is that they have been prone to ignore what I share and try to tell me what I'm "really" thinking and feeling, if they have strong beliefs on the matter that preclude my experience as being true to them. I have found there's no point in even talking to them.

Aside from an occasional run-in with an ornery INTJ, I've never found this with any other N types I'm friends with. I thought the ENFPs would flex a lot more, but the friendships actually have been irrevocably damaged by how they would just basically tell me my own feelings and thoughts couldn't be true because they couldn't accept they were true.
    that sucks!

btw, i don't think u really met those enfp's, they were just a figment of your.... ( IM JUST KIDDING HAHAHA)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I thought the ENFPs would flex a lot more, but the friendships actually have been irrevocably damaged by how they would just basically tell me my own feelings and thoughts couldn't be true because they couldn't accept they were true.
    ENFP or no ENFP, how the hell do you have a conversation with someone like that?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post

ENFPs are flaky. That's my biggest complaint. But from the forums, I understand why they are flaky, and I totally love them anyway.
    I can't speak for all ENFPs since I only know one well enough. But he IS flaky as hell, yo. I've come to understand it is part of his nature but ENFPs need to be careful they do not neglect people and things after they seemed so excited and committed to them just a short time before. I do think it is an NFP thing, since I do it too, but ENFPs are more 'out there' dealing with external things so there is more chances for them to flake out of events or neglect people because their interests are always jumping around everywhere.

biggest advice for ENFPs: Don't make promises/commitments you can't keep.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I KNOW I can be annoying.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post

NFPs are like cats. You can't expect their affection. They don't come when called. They aren't going to follow your orders. But if they love you...they will come 'round every once and awhile and purr by your leg...even jump up on top of your shoulders if you're sitting and do the same...it's moments like that, that make me absoleutely love NFPs. Unconditionally. You guys rock!
    I think NFP love is very sincere, because of our Fi. You can at least count that as a plus. I actually have a Mandarin symbol tatooed on my left arm that means "sincere" - and it's kind of a joke because when I was younger I was so honest about how I felt about people, occasionally to the point of being rude.
    Likes five sounds liked this post