• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP are we annoying? Be honest. What do you really think?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hate my frigging flakiness and talent for procastination. I'll be forever indebted to the person who can teach me how to work around that or get over it and actually make me stick to it. Applications for the job can be sent via pm or rep. Reward *will* be substantial, guaranteed.

*sigh*

Kyi

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENFP's are the epitomy of ADD. For the most part, I believe everyone thinks I am freaking awesome. Except when I get really emotional talking about something stupid thats happened in my past after having a few drinks... or when I am really indecisive and get stuck in this circular thinking mentality that confuses me and starts to not make any sense. And being laaazzzzyyyy... except when it comes to eating and drinking and other hedonistic pleasures.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I look at it as.. everyone is annoying, people who let themselves show more will have more people think they are annoying (which is why people say ESFP is more annoying than ENFP). If I go introvert and don't put myself out there, there is less change I will be annoying.

I think it just goes with the "being very open" ENFP thing to allow yourself to be seen as annoying.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well, there was a fly that I typed as an ENFP and it was annoying. So I will say yes, all ENFPs are annoying.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One time I found a raccoon, and I think he was an ESTJ. Clearly reinforces the negative stereotype of them, he was a bastard!

Immature and hyperactive girls are annoying, not ENFPs in general. It just so happens that a lot of ENFP females I've met at my age fit into that group.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I look at it as.. everyone is annoying, people who let themselves show more will have more people think they are annoying (which is why people say ESFP is more annoying than ENFP). If I go introvert and don't put myself out there, there is less change I will be annoying.

I think it just goes with the "being very open" ENFP thing to allow yourself to be seen as annoying.

Oh, trust me when I say not being open makes introverts annoying to people. You really cannot win :D

As for the ADD thing, two of the three ENFPs I had in mind with my post supposedly have that, although I find that disorder suspicious. I suspect they have some emotional problems and aren't particularly "healthy" though (but who is).

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
There is less to work on as "being annoying" if you are holding back. I'm sticking with my theory.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is less to work on as "being annoying" if you are holding back. I'm sticking with my theory.

Okay....but some people find quietness and shyness infuriating. They've told me so.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
So maybe being an extrovert you have more chance of annoying introverts and introverts have more chance of annoying extroverts if their behavior becomes noticeable either way?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So maybe being an extrovert you have more chance of annoying introverts and introverts have more chance of annoying extroverts if their behavior becomes noticeable either way?

Sure, maybe. I think a pronounced I or E can annoy people. I agree that a loud extrovert is obviously going to draw more attention and people may form stronger impressions of them, whether negative or positive, but an introvert can inspire a subtle distaste in people that grows of of indifference.

A

A window to the soul

Wha??

Do you guys think that ENFP's are awkward or annoying or talk too much?
Are we boring? Do you think you can "spot someone who is extroverting Intuition?
What do you guys think?
ENFPs do you get hated on? Other types what do you think? chime in... I'm curious. Anything you can add is good.

umm hmm.... :shock:
funnypost.gif

Mr.Time

MBTI Type
INTJ
So, I've posted this list before, but I am posting it again and sticking by it! (It's been revised though.)

How are ENFP's annoying?

(1) ENFP's exaggerate everything. Sometimes, I am reasonable in stating that it is no more an exaggeration, but a lie. (3 dogs is not equal to 5 dogs)

(2) ENFP's flirt with everyone. They will flirt with you until they are bored, and then, move on to the next subject. Therfore, all of the promises they make are usually flaky.

(3) ENFP's will do almost anything (or say anything) to please others.

(4) ENFP's are so convinced about a certain "truth" that they will refuse to acknowledge that they are wrong. Thus, they are dogmatic in their beliefs.

(5) ENFP's think they know what's best for you.

(6) ENFP's are always talking.

A

A window to the soul

Nice!

So, I've posted this list before, but I am posting it again and sticking by it! (It's been revised though.)
How are ENFP's annoying?
(1) ENFP's exaggerate everything. Sometimes, I am reasonable in stating that it is no more an exaggeration, but a lie. (3 dogs is not equal to 5 dogs)
(2) ENFP's flirt with everyone. They will flirt with you until they are bored, and then, move on to the next subject. Therfore, all of the promises they make are usually flaky.
(4) ENFP's are so convinced about a certain "truth" that they will refuse to acknowledge that they are wrong. Thus, they are dogmatic in their beliefs.
smileysigns054.gif

lol! What a meanie! :tongue:

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6

How are ENFP's annoying?

You need an ENTP. We will not be hurt by your criticisms unless you intend them to be hurtful (and possibly not even then). And as long as your observations are truthful and useful, we will not only agree with them but use the most relevant information to improve ourselves and our relations with others.

This message has been an obvious attempt to collect INTJ sidekicks for the ENTP cause: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/24502-who-best-partner-crime-entp-women.html

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
You need an ENTP. We will not be hurt by your criticisms unless you intend them to be hurtful (and possibly not even then). And as long as your observations are truthful and useful, we will not only agree with them but use the most relevant information to improve ourselves and our relations with others.

This message has been an obvious attempt to collect INTJ sidekicks for the ENTP cause: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/24502-who-best-partner-crime-entp-women.html
:laugh:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
^Cheater! Of course, I would give up some specific INTJs for others.

bighairything

MBTI Type
ENFP
Five annoying things about ENFPs:

1. You can't feed us after midnight.
2. We can't turn left.
3. If we go under 50 miles per hour when driving a bus the bus will explode.
4. When making lists, if the items don't all comprise things we saw in movies, a fairy somewhere dies.
5. Oops, I think I just killed a fairy.