User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

ENFPs can be annoying - making you enthousiastic about the next get-together and coming way too late... Quite annoying, especially if the event is a role-playing evening you are organizing with a lot of other people, too.
    But, as forgetting about appointments is a sin I would commit too... let's call it even, okay?
    Seriously, I know at least one ENFP in real life - and she totally rocks.
    Likes Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

^ Guilty, so guilty of getting everyone riled up about something and then showing at least 30 minutes late for the start.

It's usually because:

1. Something equally or more awesome caught my attention and I got caught up in it, kay.
    OR
    2. I couldn't decide what to wear to this totally awesome role-playing exercise and you know how hard decision making is for ENFPS so that extra half hour was excruciating for me too, but necessary.

Sorry. Aren't we totally awesome once we're there? Also, don't we get some points for being the last to leave? I may be late but I'm always the last to leave and I always help clean up.

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm a little late but, From the ENFPs i've met, It seems like they just wait to talk.. Like they don't actually listen to what I say. Also, the one's I've met, seem like even when they don't know what they're talking about, they pretend they do and when they're wrong about something, they don't like to admit it. The few that I know say some really embarrassing things out loud too.. Things I wouldn't even let myself say to my friends..

Obviously that's not all ENFPs, just the few that I know personally.

Quote Originally Posted by alexshippee View Post
    It seems like they just want to talk.. Like they don't actually listen to what I say.
    I've noticed this myself. Despite of their people skills, they're egoists; which is quite a double standard, since they frequently label others as indifferent and stuck-up.
    A lack of self-reflection: I guess it has a lot to do with maturity.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

it tends to be overenthusiasm and Ne going overboard on the associations that they themselves trigger with what they're saying or that get triggered by what you're saying. It also tends to lead to overassociating with things they've experienced before and therefore can lead to jumping to conclusions.

Listening is something that ENFPs consciously have to learn how to do, coz they burst of enthusiasm to bond with you and share what's going on in their mind...which unfortunately is going a million ideas a minute
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Haha, had a good laugh with this thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Flaky = not following through, missing things, forgetting things.
    YES! Guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    I gotta say, with my limited experience, I'm a fan of ENFPs

You totally keep the conversation going, can talk about almost anything and you're generally awesome!
    ...and we talk and talk and talk and talk until we bore ourselves. At least I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    ENFPs can be annoying - making you enthousiastic about the next get-together and coming way too late... Quite annoying, especially if the event is a role-playing evening you are organizing with a lot of other people, too.
    But, as forgetting about appointments is a sin I would commit too... let's call it even, okay?
    Seriously, I know at least one ENFP in real life - and she totally rocks.
    Lol, says the ENTP!

Quote Originally Posted by alexshippee View Post
    I'm a little late but, From the ENFPs i've met, It seems like they just wait to talk.. Like they don't actually listen to what I say. Also, the one's I've met, seem like even when they don't know what they're talking about, they pretend they do and when they're wrong about something, they don't like to admit it. The few that I know say some really embarrassing things out loud too.. Things I wouldn't even let myself say to my friends..

Obviously that's not all ENFPs, just the few that I know personally.
    Yes, talking too much to too many people in every occasion until.... oh god. I even bore myself with my talking. But I cannot stop, I cannot stop, I'm totally addicted to talking. :horor:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I am not annoying at all.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    it tends to be overenthusiasm and Ne going overboard on the associations that they themselves trigger with what they're saying or that get triggered by what you're saying. It also tends to lead to overassociating with things they've experienced before and therefore can lead to jumping to conclusions.

Listening is something that ENFPs consciously have to learn how to do, coz they burst of enthusiasm to bond with you and share what's going on in their mind...which unfortunately is going a million ideas a minute
    true...not that the reason justifies it but yeah it is that...just excited to share something you made us think of before we loose it or the topic gets changed...i think we like ping pong style conversation or something.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISFJ

I'm pretty sure I annoy some people. And short attention span can be the bane of the existence of a type which generally wants to make others feel at least somewhat appreciated.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    true...not that the reason justifies it but yeah it is that...just excited to share something you made us think of before we loose it or the topic gets changed...
    Yep.