User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I look at it as.. everyone is annoying, people who let themselves show more will have more people think they are annoying (which is why people say ESFP is more annoying than ENFP). If I go introvert and don't put myself out there, there is less change I will be annoying.

I think it just goes with the "being very open" ENFP thing to allow yourself to be seen as annoying.
    You find out how annoying the quiet types and the introverts are after they've wrapped you around their finger and sucked you dry in. How fair is that?
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Time View Post
    So, I've posted this list before, but I am posting it again and sticking by it! (It's been revised though.)

How are ENFP's annoying?

ENFP's will do almost anything (or say anything) to please others.
    Oh Really?

I personally could care less if I please everyone. Just have a select few friends.
    When younger I cared more.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by hermeticdancer View Post
    So far people have said from direct quotes taken from your comments:
    the following about ENFP's

"Get hurt over things don't matter" and become "defensive"
    "ENFPs are flaky."
    "Ignore what I share and try to tell me what I'm "really" thinking and feeling."
    Can be Dogmatic, when has "strong beliefs"
    "Have trouble keeping promises"
    Can "lie"
    I hate it when they are "Absentminded"
    "Doesn’t listen to what I say"
    Can be "moody"
    "Constantly talking"
    "Loud"
    Overly sensitive
    "Distorted" view of reality

I think we have a working diagnosis for ADHD here guys. Break out the Adderall!
    (ENFP's can use humor as a defense mechanism because they expect to be humiliated)

ADHD? No, sounds a bit more like bipolar disorder.

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    ADHD? No, sounds a bit more like bipolar disorder.
    Or maybe OCD!
    or, who cares

It's informative and fun to hear feedback about what other people are complaining about. I take it with a grain of salt, mind you.
    People are f-up in their own ways.
    What other people are complaining about is stereotypical. That may have some truth to it.
    I don't think its ADD, or OCD, or whatever, maybe, a light combo of both. nothing meds cant handle.
    But The other types are so screwed up its unbelievable. I am just happy that I can be who I am. I love myself!

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    You find out how annoying the quiet types and the introverts are after they've wrapped you around their finger and sucked you dry in. How fair is that?
    Are you saying I am annoying

Here is what I noticed about ENFPs in general. They can be frustrating sometimes with their stubbornness of what matters to them and why. The frustration is not that what they want isnt important, but more that in certain cases it is not required and they wont listen to reason within this one context, that this one time they can let go.
    Im out, its been fun

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Hey! I like to think you'll find out how great I am after I let you in.

MBTI
    STP

Or maybe OCD!
    or, who cares

It's informative and fun to hear feedback about what other people are complaining about. I take it with a grain of salt, mind you.
    People are f-up in their own ways.
    What other people are complaining about is stereotypical. That may have some truth to it.
    I don't think its ADD, or OCD, or whatever, maybe, a light combo of both. nothing meds cant handle.
    But The other types are so screwed up its unbelievable. I am just happy that I can be who I am. I love myself!
    I noticed that P types seem to be more accepting internally of the split personality that we all have. Where as J types seem to fight this split personality because its not "proper", this other side is not what we are supposed to be.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer
    I thought the ENFPs would flex a lot more, but the friendships actually have been irrevocably damaged by how they would just basically tell me my own feelings and thoughts couldn't be true because they couldn't accept they were true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    That's not really what you feel, Jennifer.
    Just saw this...

... was this a JOKE???? :steam:

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    btw, i don't think u really met those enfp's, they were just a figment of your.... ( IM JUST KIDDING HAHAHA)
    ANOTHER JOKE???? :steam: :steam: :steam:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    ENFP or no ENFP, how the hell do you have a conversation with someone like that?
    You don't, actually.

I don't have a friendship with any of them anymore, we stopped talking due to the irreconcilable differences and just never got back together. I feel a little bad because I hate losing a connection, technically; but the feelings of violation and frustration were far worse.

I think we have a working diagnosis for ADHD here guys. Break out the Adderall!
    Meh none of the ones I know seem very ADD to me.

I'll say too that the bulk of the "unruly ones" who pissed me off were tied to conservative religious value systems -- it's like the beliefs easily become dogma and they can't see beyond them, all Ne is used to do is look for at-best-merely-correlated support points to justify the internalized belief system.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP

Erm..... yes
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'll say too that the bulk of the "unruly ones" who pissed me off were tied to conservative religious value systems -- it's like the beliefs easily become dogma and they can't see beyond them, all Ne is used to do is look for at-best-merely-correlated support points to justify the internalized belief system.
    I think its the belief system that they feel like they must be part of. Its the NeTe that looks for support points to justify the internalized belief system.

You can see this in ISTJs when they get stressed and turn to NeTe
    Im out, its been fun