User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

So maybe being an extrovert you have more chance of annoying introverts and introverts have more chance of annoying extroverts if their behavior becomes noticeable either way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    So maybe being an extrovert you have more chance of annoying introverts and introverts have more chance of annoying extroverts if their behavior becomes noticeable either way?
    Sure, maybe. I think a pronounced I or E can annoy people. I agree that a loud extrovert is obviously going to draw more attention and people may form stronger impressions of them, whether negative or positive, but an introvert can inspire a subtle distaste in people that grows of of indifference.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

A window to the soul

Default Wha??

Quote Originally Posted by hermeticdancer View Post
    Do you guys think that ENFP's are awkward or annoying or talk too much?
    Are we boring? Do you think you can "spot someone who is extroverting Intuition?
    What do you guys think?
    ENFPs do you get hated on? Other types what do you think? chime in... I'm curious. Anything you can add is good.
    umm hmm....

MBTI
    INTJ

So, I've posted this list before, but I am posting it again and sticking by it! (It's been revised though.)

How are ENFP's annoying?

(1) ENFP's exaggerate everything. Sometimes, I am reasonable in stating that it is no more an exaggeration, but a lie. (3 dogs is not equal to 5 dogs)

(2) ENFP's flirt with everyone. They will flirt with you until they are bored, and then, move on to the next subject. Therfore, all of the promises they make are usually flaky.

(3) ENFP's will do almost anything (or say anything) to please others.

(4) ENFP's are so convinced about a certain "truth" that they will refuse to acknowledge that they are wrong. Thus, they are dogmatic in their beliefs.

(5) ENFP's think they know what's best for you.

(6) ENFP's are always talking.

A window to the soul

Default Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Time View Post
    So, I've posted this list before, but I am posting it again and sticking by it! (It's been revised though.)
    How are ENFP's annoying?
    (1) ENFP's exaggerate everything. Sometimes, I am reasonable in stating that it is no more an exaggeration, but a lie. (3 dogs is not equal to 5 dogs)
    (2) ENFP's flirt with everyone. They will flirt with you until they are bored, and then, move on to the next subject. Therfore, all of the promises they make are usually flaky.
    (4) ENFP's are so convinced about a certain "truth" that they will refuse to acknowledge that they are wrong. Thus, they are dogmatic in their beliefs.
    lol! What a meanie!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

How are ENFP's annoying?

You need an ENTP. We will not be hurt by your criticisms unless you intend them to be hurtful (and possibly not even then). And as long as your observations are truthful and useful, we will not only agree with them but use the most relevant information to improve ourselves and our relations with others.

This message has been an obvious attempt to collect INTJ sidekicks for the ENTP cause: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ntp-women.html
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    You need an ENTP. We will not be hurt by your criticisms unless you intend them to be hurtful (and possibly not even then). And as long as your observations are truthful and useful, we will not only agree with them but use the most relevant information to improve ourselves and our relations with others.

This message has been an obvious attempt to collect INTJ sidekicks for the ENTP cause: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ntp-women.html

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

^Cheater! Of course, I would give up some specific INTJs for others.

MBTI
    ENFP

Five annoying things about ENFPs:

1. You can't feed us after midnight.
    2. We can't turn left.
    3. If we go under 50 miles per hour when driving a bus the bus will explode.
    4. When making lists, if the items don't all comprise things we saw in movies, a fairy somewhere dies.
    5. Oops, I think I just killed a fairy.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I saw that in a movie!