Enneagram

the ENFP I know was diagnosed ADD.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Hate my frigging flakiness and talent for procastination. I'll be forever indebted to the person who can teach me how to work around that or get over it and actually make me stick to it. Applications for the job can be sent via pm or rep. Reward *will* be substantial, guaranteed.

*sigh*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

ENFP's are the epitomy of ADD. For the most part, I believe everyone thinks I am freaking awesome. Except when I get really emotional talking about something stupid thats happened in my past after having a few drinks... or when I am really indecisive and get stuck in this circular thinking mentality that confuses me and starts to not make any sense. And being laaazzzzyyyy... except when it comes to eating and drinking and other hedonistic pleasures.
    E(66%) N (70%) F(63%) P (71%)
    Enneagram: 7w2, sx/so/sp
    Global 5: SLUAI
    Likes Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I look at it as.. everyone is annoying, people who let themselves show more will have more people think they are annoying (which is why people say ESFP is more annoying than ENFP). If I go introvert and don't put myself out there, there is less change I will be annoying.

I think it just goes with the "being very open" ENFP thing to allow yourself to be seen as annoying.

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Well, there was a fly that I typed as an ENFP and it was annoying. So I will say yes, all ENFPs are annoying.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- Mark Twain

“No man but a blockhead ever wrote, except for money.”---Samuel Johnson

My blog: www.randommeanderings123.blogspot.com/

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Well, there was a fly that I typed as an ENFP and it was annoying. So I will say yes, all ENFPs are annoying.
    Me too! Lyke, OMG! They're all annoying!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

One time I found a raccoon, and I think he was an ESTJ. Clearly reinforces the negative stereotype of them, he was a bastard!

Immature and hyperactive girls are annoying, not ENFPs in general. It just so happens that a lot of ENFP females I've met at my age fit into that group.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I look at it as.. everyone is annoying, people who let themselves show more will have more people think they are annoying (which is why people say ESFP is more annoying than ENFP). If I go introvert and don't put myself out there, there is less change I will be annoying.

I think it just goes with the "being very open" ENFP thing to allow yourself to be seen as annoying.
    Oh, trust me when I say not being open makes introverts annoying to people. You really cannot win

As for the ADD thing, two of the three ENFPs I had in mind with my post supposedly have that, although I find that disorder suspicious. I suspect they have some emotional problems and aren't particularly "healthy" though (but who is).
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

There is less to work on as "being annoying" if you are holding back. I'm sticking with my theory.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    There is less to work on as "being annoying" if you are holding back. I'm sticking with my theory.
    Okay....but some people find quietness and shyness infuriating. They've told me so.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe