• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP are we annoying? Be honest. What do you really think?

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We're only annoying if you want us to be ;)

I Tonya

Rythym of the night
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think this thread was for honest responses. LOL

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Aren't we all annoying to someone at some point?

Icedream

Absurdus Malum
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Well to be frank, I have a lot more to say about ISTPs than ENFPs.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It would help if people actually knew what Ne is as a cognitive function rather than an excuse for this terrible stereotype

Being immature does not prove in any way you have Ne in your functional stack nor does it say the order of which it is in.

Elegiac

Wandering & Wondering
MBTI Type
INFP
Honesty, I've heard people say worse about INFPs and INFJs, getting called all sorts. I don't have much to say since I don't know many ENFPs, however a close friend of mine is one, she's quite intelligent, even if she may not seem to be at times.

StarFollowed

Stardust
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find that other ENFPs tend to be a little bit annoying (online) only because they don’t value good writing skills and its’ sub-forums tend to bore me. I prefer the company of INFJs/INFPs, both offline and online.

I’m active on the ENFP sub-reddit (on Reddit, obviously) and one thread was “do other ENFPs get crushes easily”, and everyone flew with it. There are little discussions about theories and the idea of love and art and books. Same thing with the ENFP Facebook page.

Everyone there writes like:

Heyyyy guys, it’s me an ENFP!!! Um... so do you think you’re an INFP? I have a hard deciding, lol... Who else is with me?