User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by aanule View Post
    You mean the aloofness?? Good lord, it drives me mad. Just be straightforward, god damn it... There's only so much testing you can do before I just start ignoring you altogether because you're too much trouble.
    When I say GIVE...ME...MY...SHIT...BACK, my ENFP's start crying and asking why I'm so blunt and and straightforward. This is also why I go when the say we are the best romantic match. They get pissed when I won't reveal secrets too and that has nothing to do with testing. Sometimes they cry about that too.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes chubber, BluRoses liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Yes.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by aanule View Post
    If you can keep my interest, you have potential as a partner (not sure that's what you're looking for)... If you can't, into the friend pile you go to be picked back up when I remember I miss you, or you pester me enough to make plans (which I absolutely don't mind).
    I'm getting a new friend who says he's an ENFP. We have extremely much in common except how we differently we concentrate on the social exchange (sorry, I hope that sentence makes any sense...) I'd discuss more often and more in length but he seems constantly to be on the fly. Restlessness. But we have huge respect towards each other - or so I feel - but whereas I think he trusts in it and believes it will hold even though we wouldn't communicate for weeks to come, I see it as faltering and uncertain. I know, I know, it's mostly me.

Isn't that kind of fucked up if one has to keep up the interest instead of both showing interest toward each other?
    "The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd."
    - Bernard Russell

Permabanned

wow this thread was from 2009

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Helps if you crack open a window.
    The door is always open...

...in case I need to escape...
    Likes Cellmold liked this post

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I like ENFPs, but I've learned not to lend them any of my belongings, because they always forget to give them back. Always.

My ENFP best friend has even taken stuff I lent her to Goodwill.
    Still waiting on my plastic Tupperware, cardigan, spoons...
    Likes BluRoses, Dreamer liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

The only issue I have with ENFP's, especially type 8's is that they are too freaking awesome to bear. Like seriously, every ENFP I meet blows my mind hard enough to rupture my skull. ENFP 4w3 women are amazing, and I also don't mind 2w3's or even 7w8's. My favorite ENFP of all time is... Me haha I'll bet you would've guessed that. Joking. I'm not that arrogant :p. and btw, for all people who say ENFP's are flaky and overemotional, an ENFP 8 would've punched out anyone that considered them weak like that, but then again, ENFP 8's are so rare, it's basically like trying to find a grain of sand in a sea of ice.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    The only issue I have with ENFP's, especially type 8's is that they are too freaking awesome to bear. Like seriously, every ENFP I meet blows my mind hard enough to rupture my skull. ENFP 4w3 women are amazing, and I also don't mind 2w3's or even 7w8's. My favorite ENFP of all time is... Me haha I'll bet you would've guessed that. Joking. I'm not that arrogant :p. and btw, for all people who say ENFP's are flaky and overemotional, an ENFP 8 would've punched out anyone that considered them weak like that, but then again, ENFP 8's are so rare, it's basically like trying to find a grain of sand in a sea of ice.
    You lie, we already have one of those

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Really? So I'm not the only ENFP 8 in the world? :p I'd like to meet this guy. So is this kindred spirit really that emotional and cry likely of a person? Or is he just full of anger towards unsympathetic people?
    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    You lie, we already have one of those
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

ENFP's are generally very charming and charismatic (even "dazzling" at times). They are very lovable over all.

That being said...I am divorced from an ENFP. Haha.
    I would say the most annoying thing is possibly that they can be drama queens...also very unorganized, and can go on and ON with a story. ENFP's generally lack brevity.

Overall, still friends with my X...that must be a sign of awesomeness on one or both of our parts!
    "ENFJ- The Diplomat Champion (will take on crusades and WILL kill every last mfr in the room!)" ~Xander

Enneagram: You are a Type 2 with a 3 wing: "The Helper Advocate"

Your trifix is 2w3, 6w5, 1w9.