User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Results 131 to 140 of 191

  1. #131
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post


    ENFPs are flaky. That's my biggest complaint. But from the forums, I understand why they are flaky, and I totally love them anyway.

    NFPs are like cats. You can't expect their affection. They don't come when called. They aren't going to follow your orders. But if they love you...they will come 'round every once and awhile and purr by your leg...even jump up on top of your shoulders if you're sitting and do the same...it's moments like that, that make me absoleutely love NFPs. Unconditionally. You guys rock!
    Wow, WTF, I'm supposed to be ENFP (I'm kind of an in-between personality), but I'm 100% opposite, I'm like a dog, always down for a little touchy-feely (it's my favorite love language ), in fact, I loooooooove dogs because they are also touchy-feely, you just pet them and they like it (sort of like me, woof wooooof I need attention and affection, too! hehehe :P)

  2. #132
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    That said, here are some things about immature ENFP's I know IRL that annoys me:

    - Unable to tell things like they REALLY are (cannot separate facts from their feelings)
    - Twists facts and is UNAWARE of it.
    - Often delusional
    - Overemotional
    - Unable to comprehend/intolerant of impersonal reasoning
    - Obnoxiously loud
    - Tendency to believe their/their friends' opinion = everyone else's opinion
    - Somewhat bipolar
    - Projects their own emotions on others


    Take everything with a grain of salt.
    The above qualities apply to ALL unhealthy EFs, period, and some none EFs, too.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  3. #133
    Senior Member copperfish17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    The above qualities apply to ALL unhealthy EFs, period, and some none EFs, too.
    True.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

  4. #134
    Junior Member MattL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I agree with most people that have already posted on here saying ENFP's are flaky, but that's about all. The only other thing is, is that they can be annoying at times, but I'm an introvert so that might just be me. Other than that ENFP's are generally nice people, listen more than others and are really good friends. Nice to be around them, but for me, only in small doses

    *edit*
    Just realized this post is 5 years old... lol. Have a nice day

  5. #135
    Member ScareBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Well, this I guess explains why my supposed friends in middle school thought I was annoying cause I probably was :/ I've chilled down since then (having people tell you they were only your friend cause they felt sorry for you stings and at a young age kinda leaves a lasting effect). I'm probably still annoying as an adult though. I should ask people...
    “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” -Walt Disney

  6. #136
    The Lost One Nico_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    139

    Default

    The only annoying thing about you guys is that when you say you'll get back to it you never do. You have so much on your plate that you can feel distant to me while you think you're 100 % in.
    "The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd."
    - Bernard Russell
    Likes uumlau liked this post

  7. #137
    Member ScareBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico_D View Post
    The only annoying thing about you guys is that when you say you'll get back to it you never do. You have so much on your plate that you can feel distant to me while you think you're 100 % in.
    We'll work on that and get back to you ;P
    “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” -Walt Disney
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

  8. #138
    The Lost One Nico_D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScareBear View Post
    We'll work on that and get back to you ;P
    Okay. I'll wait patiently for your answer.
    "The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd."
    - Bernard Russell
    Likes ScareBear liked this post

  9. #139
    Senior Member aanule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico_D View Post
    The only annoying thing about you guys is that when you say you'll get back to it you never do. You have so much on your plate that you can feel distant to me while you think you're 100 % in.
    Guilty as charged.
    "Sometimes I can feel my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living."
    —Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

  10. #140
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    9,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico_D View Post
    The only annoying thing about you guys is that when you say you'll get back to it you never do. You have so much on your plate that you can feel distant to me while you think you're 100 % in.

    I would agree with that. It's like you have to tell them - LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!! I've said that more than once to my two ENFP friends. I think sometimes, you have to bust up that bubble of easily distracted but that's not even a guarantee that they'll listen. Hear you, maybe. Returning calls is a total waste of time - text them or you could never hear from them until June, four years from now. I love my ENFP's but damn, they can be a pain in the ass.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Similar Threads

  1. What do you REALLY think about ENFPs?
    By IceBlock in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-27-2012, 07:19 PM
  2. [MBTItm] Feelers: What Do You Really Think About Thinkers?
    By heart in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 09:43 PM
  3. What do you really think of me?
    By Phantonym in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 11:29 AM
  4. [NF] Fi vs. Fe: What do YOU really feel?
    By beyondaurora in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:34 PM
  5. What do you people think?
    By Nocapszy in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 09:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO