False, don't confuse our enthusiasm for exaggeration, we have INTEGRITY, I tell it like it is, period.
(2) ENFP's flirt with everyone. They will flirt with you until they are bored, and then, move on to the next subject. Therfore, all of the promises they make are usually flaky.
I can see how people can perceive us to be this way, yes, we are flirtatious, yes, we can be very flaky, but we have good intentions, and how is it our fault that we are deeply interested in deep and interesting people!!!
(3) ENFP's will do almost anything (or say anything) to please others.
Kinda true, le sigh, this is somewhat of a flaw of mine, at least, if I care about you, I will most likely put your needs before mine, working on this though.
(4) ENFP's are so convinced about a certain "truth" that they will refuse to acknowledge that they are wrong. Thus, they are dogmatic in their beliefs.
I am dogmatic to an extent in some of my strong beliefs, but I will ALWAYS concede when I am, in fact, wrong, I never want to be "right" I just want to understand things, from all perspectives/sides/angles, I want to get as close as I can to ascertaining the Truth
(5) ENFP's think they know what's best for you.
Can be true, I think this, but I won't impose it, if that makes sense.
(6) ENFP's are always talking.
FALSE!!! UGH!!! BIGGEST FUCKING MISCONCEPTION!!!
I am a great listener, an active listener, I care to get to know you, and understand what you're thinking/feeling, and how do I accomplish this?
By listening, and asking pertinent questions.
In all of my close relationships, romantic and platonic, my partners do most of the talking.