User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

STPs tend to like pushing people's buttons. They don't automatically go for pissing you off though, though some do.

Most just enjoy getting a reaction out of people, and that includes emotions such as giddiness, awkwardness, snarkiness, competitiveness, etc etc. I just spent the entire day with my ISTP boss today and we did nothing but exchange verbal jabs and comments, something he *always* starts coz he somehow enjoys my reaction to what he does. It unnerved me at first, and sometimes still does, but it's also tons of fun
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    actually, i can feel that way too. i'd think many people like some space/privacy. it depends though. i generally close the door or something if i don't want to be bothered. or at least, get away if i need to do someone alone. problem solved.

not cool to fuck with people's emotions btw. i don't know about enfps, but there's no point in doing anything but fighting if that's the case. why would you intentionally want that?
    I draw a line between confrontational and playing which is defined by the other person, not myself.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    STPs tend to like pushing people's buttons. They don't automatically go for pissing you off though, though some do.

Most just enjoy getting a reaction out of people, and that includes emotions such as giddiness, awkwardness, snarkiness, competitiveness, etc etc. I just spent the entire day with my ISTP boss the entire day today and we did nothing but exchange verbal jabs and comments, something he *always* starts coz he somehow enjoys my reaction to what he does. It unnerved me at first, and sometimes still does, but it's also tons of fun
    Starting sht w/ an ENFP is always fun. =)

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    Starting sht w/ an ENFP is always fun. =)
    Somehow I always end up telling him thigns I regret afterwards, and he teases me with for weeks
    Then again, I get to tease him with the fact that he has yet to beat me on the workfloor result-wise. I love exploiting that competitive streak of his
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    actually, i can feel that way too. i'd think many people like some space/privacy. it depends though. i generally close the door or something if i don't want to be bothered. or at least, get away if i need to do someone alone. problem solved.

not cool to fuck with people's emotions btw. i don't know about enfps, but there's no point in doing anything but fighting if that's the case. why would you intentionally want that?
    haha...well i'd hope so!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Somehow I always end up telling him thigns I regret afterwards, and he teases me with for weeks
    Then again, I get to tease him with the fact that he has yet to beat me on the workfloor result-wise. I love exploiting that competitive streak of his
    Hmm, I guess I know to never type myself as ENFP if I ever doubt my own again. They sound cool with this.

Then again, I'm OK if it's coming from a female. With guys, I've never understood where many are coming from. But that's probably for another thread, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    haha...well i'd hope so!!
    lol freudian slip

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Most just enjoy getting a reaction out of people, and that includes emotions such as giddiness, awkwardness, snarkiness, competitiveness, etc etc. I just spent the entire day with my ISTP boss today and we did nothing but exchange verbal jabs and comments, something he *always* starts coz he somehow enjoys my reaction to what he does. It unnerved me at first, and sometimes still does, but it's also tons of fun
    For me it's about finding limits. I like seeing where people's lines are drawn. It tells me a lot about their character real fast.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

ENFPs only annoy me when I already dislike them. My closest friend is an ENFP and she whines to me constantly and is quite the drama queen, but she never annoys me. I just steer her in a different direction when I get bored of the conversation and she's quite pliable.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    For me it's about finding limits. I like seeing where people's lines are drawn. It tells me a lot about their character real fast.
    For me its about playing with lines. I learn about character over time.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INFJ

Do you guys think that ENFP's are awkward or annoying or talk too much? No, maybe awkard sometime cause of their lack of thinking and sometime selfish.

Are we boring?
    No't really

Do you think you can "spot someone who is extroverting Intuition?
    Yes, i love Ie.

What do you guys think?
    ENFP can be very sweet when they are not immature.