User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Oh, you guys know I do love to poke holes....Here are some external observation of how ENFPs can be annoying from an Fe observation point. Best to understand honestly how we can sometimes be seen, in order to decide if that is a characteristic we choose to modify. But yup, ouch.

"I find that ENFP's are confrontational and can be incredibly critical of others .. if someone dares to challenge their views in a constructive manner, they actually seem closed minded. Now just because i think this doesn't mean that the individual has not gone away and accessed this information and took it on board. You rarely get to see that though.

I do believe that some are projecting and making assumptions .. Noone seems to ask what you mean by that, just jump to whichever conclusion relates to their experience. Nothing is set in stone though.
    Maybe that is the difference between literally and figuratively speaking.

The nastiness .. What a vicious tongue you lot can have ..

The superiority complex .. Where is the modesty? "

MBTI
    STP

Quick question. When an ENFP is lost in thoughts, does it annoy them for someone to popup, distract them, say Hi, then just leave....Now that I think about it, even if it does annoy I might do it anyway...so maybe I should ask...How much does it annoy?
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

um...i'm thinking yes.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Wouldnt that be annoying for anyone? You're working and someone says hi and then leaves?

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavia View Post
    Wouldnt that be annoying for anyone? You're working and someone says hi and then leaves?
    not for me, doesnt really distract me when someone gets my attention say hi and leaves. Ok, I wont do it. I get the impression it distracts them so I wasnt sure.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INFJ

One young male ENFP needed constant reassurance that his acne problem was not that bad. That was a bit annoying. My saying that I had seen teenagers with worse skin than him, did not sound very encouraging and he slumped visibly! LOL. Don't think it's an ENFP problem specifically. I think it's more a teenager problem with image and trying to please the girls.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    not for me, doesnt really distract me when someone gets my attention say hi and leaves. Ok, I wont do it. I get the impression it distracts them so I wasnt sure.
    Really *really* depends on what I'm working on. If it's nothing that needs to be finished any time now, or for work or what not, you'll get a befuddled look if you're lucky, otherwise I might not even register it. Hope that wouldn't offend you
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Really *really* depends on what I'm working on. If it's nothing that needs to be finished any time now, or for work or what not, you'll get a befuddled look if you're lucky, otherwise I might not even register it. Hope that wouldn't offend you
    Nah, just cause me to look for another way to befuddle you. Emotions are fun to play with
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Uh huh...do it when I am working on something important, you'll get ignored or shortly answered...keep bugging me (like two or three times after that) and prepare yourself to be snapped at and possibly yelled at if you then also dare to talk back at me
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

actually, i can feel that way too. i'd think many people like some space/privacy. it depends though. i generally close the door or something if i don't want to be bothered. or at least, get away if i need to do someone alone. problem solved.

not cool to fuck with people's emotions btw. i don't know about enfps, but there's no point in doing anything but fighting if that's the case. why would you intentionally want that?