User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 49

  1. #11
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    First one doesn't seem like something an ENTP would do.

    Second one he could just ask them himself.

    ...I say he's probably planning something for revenge against an INFJ using animals.
    Why not? INFJs are ENTPs' kryptonite (and vice versa).

    But it's more interesting and less invasive if he isn't sure about how to approach the INFJs, to just ask on a forum full of them.

    Your Ni runneth amok, my friend.

  2. #12
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Why not? INFJs are ENTPs' kryptonite (and vice versa).

    But it's more interesting and less invasive if he isn't sure about how to approach the INFJs, to just ask on a forum full of them.

    Your Ni runneth amok, my friend.
    For an introvert.

    I'm sure there is something deeper here. Seriously wtf is an ENTP doing asking about whether INFJs love animals? Animals! All he'll gain here is why an INFJ would love animals. It's like, "hey, I love animals because they are cute"... I learnt some fascinating knowledge today! He'd do better making a general thread for all types and learning about why every type would like or hate an animal. Then that could be used more usefully towards life.

  3. #13
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    He'd do better making a general thread for all types and learning about why every type would like or hate an animal. Then that could be used more usefully towards life.
    Give him some time. I'm sure he'll make 15 more threads.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    473

    Default

    i like small animals

    i'm scared of big dogs and horses off the top of my mind

  5. #15
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Give him some time. I'm sure he'll make 15 more threads.

  6. #16
    Revelation Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    For an introvert.
    For an extravert as well, but what I meant by that is he may not want to ask the INFJ questions that may seem like he is prying. Or he wants a wider, more diverse group of INFJs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    I'm sure there is something deeper here. Seriously wtf is an ENTP doing asking about whether INFJs love animals? Animals! All he'll gain here is why an INFJ would love animals. It's like, "hey, I love animals because they are cute"... I learnt some fascinating knowledge today! He'd do better making a general thread for all types and learning about why every type would like or hate an animal. Then that could be used more usefully towards life.
    ENTPs don't generally strike me as the type that is particularly interested in doing the most "useful" thing...

    Anyway, seems like a harmless question to me (I wouldn't read too much into this either way though). The OP has already confessed his love of INFJs a couple of times on this forum, so it would be odd if he were now planning a stealthy attack on them. Then again, supposedly there is a thin line between love and hate.

  7. #17
    Senior Member tibby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    fool
    Posts
    688

    Default

    I have a question for you: who doesn't?

  8. #18
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by visaisahero View Post
    If so, why? Thank you!
    I love animals and all life in general. I usually have a dog that is well cared for and loved and trained. I also dont kill spiders or ants and such I just catch them and let them go outside, if its winter time I let them go in my cellar lol.

  9. #19
    Listening Oaky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    6,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    ENTPs don't generally strike me as the type that is particularly interested in doing the most "useful" thing...
    Oh ENTPs love to gather useful knowledge so they can carry out their eccentric plans (which can be useless).
    Anyway, seems like a harmless question to me (I wouldn't read too much into this either way though). The OP has already confessed his love of INFJs a couple of times on this forum, so it would be odd if he were now planning a stealthy attack on them. Then again, supposedly there is a thin line between love and hate.
    An ENTP who expresses his love for INFJs so quickly when he has not gone over 20 posts?

  10. #20
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    He obviously is looking for an INFJ mate, probably because ENFP and ENTPs are supposed to be a match.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] ENFPs: Why do you love INFJs? What do you like about them?
    By Jetta in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2017, 10:38 PM
  2. [INFJ] INFJs: Do you like your career/job? If so, what do you do?
    By sharons in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2014, 09:17 PM
  3. [INFJ] INFJs, do you feel others need your approval?
    By Carnallace in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 04:13 AM
  4. [INFJ] INFJs do you do this too?
    By r0wo1 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 11:03 AM
  5. [INFJ] INFJs: Do you find working with people draining?
    By sharons in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 12:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO