• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ Female Signals

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
What does it mean when an INFJ female always randomnly compliments me whenever we have a conversation and says things like I have the perfect face lol and that there's something cool about me which she can't put her finger on, then other days she'll completely ignore me if I walk past her directly and say hi in college, or sometime she'll look really shy and uncomfortable around me when we're in the same room with other people but look at me every now and again with an embarrassed smile. I've known for her a while and I'm and INTP male.

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She likes you. She has thoughts about you. She's not sure what to do with you. She wants to go out with you...but she's not certain if you're interested.

I would just ask her out to eat. That'll probably scare her and she may turn you down. Then eventually, because she knows for sure there's an interest from your end, she'll ask you. She is the J in the relationship afterall.

So, I have a question, do you like her?

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
I do like her but don't know how to show it the few friendships I have are casual, I have never really been close to anyone friends, family etc

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ooohhh... INFJs tend to love people they can't quite figure out. Combine that with her flat out complimenting your looks, and that tells me that she's at least intrigued by you, if not flat out attracted to you.

(Also, INFJs do tend to love their xxTPs. :D)

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I do like her but don't know how to show it the few friendships I have are casual, I have never really been close to anyone friends, family etc

Human, let her run the emotional side for awhile. She may end up introducing you to what that means, especially if you're up front about not understanding how to do the whole "relationship thing".

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Complimenting you?
Acting uncomfortable around you?
Stealing looks?

She's obviously interested in you. At the very least.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
it means come and get the pie on the window sill
its hot and waiting for you!

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
She digs you. The being around you but ignoring you just comes from feeling unsure of what to do, so pretending she doesn't see you even though she wants to be near you.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dooo eeeeet.

Wish I could notice those signals. I tend to be too far out of it to pick up anything.

WednesdayGirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
She's digging on you, for sure. It sounds like the INFJ female is trying to "test" you. Let her ask you out...or at least make her work for it. She does need lots of caring and attention (like a rose), and some tending to. So...if you are open/ready for this...I say "go for it."

An INFJ wants a man who is sensitive and elusive. There are some enigmatic qualities about certain men...that we find completely irrisistable. We don't want what the 99% of the male species think/feel/do...we want that rare 1%. And we will wait to get that rarity.

Summary: You can eventually ask her out...if she doesn't you first. My thought is to wait it out...as INFJ's are quickly decisive about who they do/don't like. And...although she may switch up the vibes she sends out (I admittedly do)...underneath you will see that she treats you differently in respect to other males in the group/class.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
She probably likes you.

Either that or she's embarrassed by your friendship for some reason and overcompensates (when nobody else is around) by complimenting you.

You need to get a tshirt made up with the words: Flirt harder, I'm an INTP.

Last edited:

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Why are you asking this question?

It's obvy she likes you! :)

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So how did it go, my Human friend? What's happened since then?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Definitely sounds like a crush.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Signal_Ahead_Text.jpg

12405191642cD2YK.jpg

:laugh:

You can't make me read OPs!

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
the random ignoring has turned into ignoring for the last couple of weeks

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is she depressed or going through some particularly troubling personal issues?

Expanding on that: is there something else besides you occupying her attention atm? Like mid-terms, perhaps?