• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] If you had to name just one thing in your life....

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
The feeling, no, the thought, no, the moment when I'm feeling, thinking, breathing lucid and harmony.

Phoenix_400

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w6
A healthy body. One that actually heals back right from injuries. I used to be fairly active, but have a hard time with it these days.

I'm 27 with bursitis in one shoulder, tendinitis in the other, a disc protrusion in my spine and some scoliosis. It all wraps up to me having constant headaches and physical discomfort. Crampin' my style:steam:

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
that would make you happy, what would it be?

You could have it right now and that would be all you needed for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A genie, who grants unlimited wishes?! :happy2: LoL.

If I can have anything right now that would make me happy? $50 million dineros!

With that money? I can pay for tuition, buy a nice medium sized home, give to my family, start up an agency working with teens in the inner city.. yah- Oh and, traveling..

That would enable me to do what I want and more..

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
I'm happy right now. Including being happy with the comings and goings of unhappiness.

cooliogirly1000

A genie, who grants unlimited wishes?! :happy2: LoL.

If I can have anything right now that would make me happy? $50 million dineros!

With that money? I can pay for tuition, buy a nice medium sized home, give to my family, start up an agency working with teens in the inner city.. yah- Oh and, traveling..

That would enable me to do what I want and more..

I was thinking more on a realistic basis and less genie in a bottle ;)

I think someone else mentioned money too, and its ability to buy love. I personally do not agree. Money would not buy true sincere and unconditional love. You would know you have friends or 'loved' ones ONLY because of money and so the day that goes so do they...but again the money you talk of will not go away will it now?? :newwink:

Damn, why am I an INFP?? I would be with you on this, if only my inner need for authenticity and genuine feelings did not exist. Don't you just love it when someone loves you for 'you'.:wubbie: :D

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Time.

Investing time and giving love, I can create love.
Investing time, I can create money.
Investing time, I can create great works.

So... Why am I procratinating now? :doh:

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Damn, why am I an INFP?? I would be with you on this, if only my inner need for authenticity and genuine feelings did not exist. Don't you just love it when someone loves you for 'you'.:wubbie: :D

I was answering at the same time...
I'm on your side in this. Money can't buy love. I have this need for authenticity and genuine feelings too - and I'm not an INFP.
Not even close to one.
Probably the difference is this - I don't need to introspect to answer the question 'is my love for Husband genuine' - well, the answer is yes. It's a solid yes until proven otherwise.

Edit: what did you do to me, cooliogirly?! Now i AM introspecting, trying to understand how I defined 'genuine love'!

Timmy

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Money may not buy love, but it can certainly rent it for a while...

But, I regress.

Anyway, to answer the OP's question: My wife.

Fantasy: My wife bringing home hot college cheerleaders for bedroom romps

More realistic fantasy: to be fluent, in every sense of the word, in every language that was, is or will be.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I know it's kind of a boring answer, but honestly, I'm gonna have to go with King Solomon on this one----I'd pick WISDOM.

Although, if I'm not mistaken, Solomon was granted wisdom and still fucked it all up in the end.....

But still, it's a good principle that wisdom is the best thing to have since it can enable you to aquire everything you need.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Being able to tell what other people think (at least about me :)).
As far as I'm concerned, other people have always been a riddle wrapped up in an enigma.

PotatoPeeler68

MBTI Type
INFP
I would want someone to give me an interesting life with much emotional support. Also a worthwhile cause to give meaning to my own life, and to help others as well.