First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Infinite money.

If I had unlimited money I'd be extremely happy. It would lead to most things that I want to do being done, and the other things like love and friendship will come naturally if you try.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by cooliogirly1000 View Post
    ... I know there is unconditional love between families, but what about spouses? I am still seeking for that one guy I can have that with. Do the realist of you think he doesn't exist?

When I tell people this, they become perplexed and say so your life is based on the love of a man?? well the true love of a man is what will make me happy, enable me to make a family of my own, will give me children whom I can love more..etc. Isn't this what life is all about? There are thousands of men out there who have it in them, but where is that one individual who will choose to show it and believe in it?

Shouldn't reality be like this?? Why do we accept the shortcoming's of reality and say that there is no such thing as unconditional love?

As an INFP I can't seem to balance things, its either all doom and gloom or eternal bliss. I hope you got the jist of this thread and that I have not ranted on and become dreamy like a typical INFP.
    No, I think I get it.

It's sort of like the conflict between making sure you do not base your entire life on the transient experience of being happy but at the same time making sure that you are deeply content as a human being regardless of the situational emotions... and you don't really want to be living a life where you are consistently miserable.

So while you are capable of being an independent and strong woman on your own, regardless of whether you have a guy who unconditionally loves you in your life, the fact simply is that the presence of someone like that IS a driving goal/influence in your life and of a great deal of importance and would improve your quality of life tremendously.

it's kinda hard to love someone and not have a large chunk of your life revolve around them and suffer a large amount of pain if they left... but it doesn't mean that's codependency, it's just what it means to love someone.

meanwhile, What do I most want?

I want to have the resources (of whatever sort) to finally feel completely whole and live totally as myself, within myself and confidently, rather than detached from myself like I did for so many years. I also want my kids to grow up to be content, productive, and vibrant human beings, living authentically as well.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Freedom.

MBTI
    INFJ

My answer would vary depending on my mood:

1) No mental issues (panic disorder and depression can really limit me and make me too afraid to follow through with many things)

2) The freedom and financial security to express myself and have that expression reach others and be appreciated. (I can't just write or create art, I need to know it has purpose)

3) A world filled with people who aren't anti-intellectualism (being a teacher would actually be fulfilling)

4) Power (to make changes in this very very flawed system)

I don't desire love. I don't think I have a mate out there, or one I'll ever find anyhow. I feel more fulfilled as a solitary person anyhow. I would love to have the secrets of the universe, but having those handed to me totally ruins the enjoyment of working towards that knowledge.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

The ability to know everything.

you might have an infinite amount of money but you might not know what to do with it. If your knowledge knew no bounds, you'd know how to get money at any point in time, you'd know how to find love anywhere and in the exact amounts, among everything else. The only problem is, nothing would be a mystery.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

^If you know everything, then what's left? It's the mysteries that make life interesting.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

i dont know.. sex?

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

My idea of happiness is being in a state of increasing forward progress and self improvement.

So the one thing that would make me happy would be the elimination of periods of stagnation and the energy to constantly challenge myself.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"
    Likes Noon liked this post

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

More self belief. It is nearly all I need and the one thing that escapes me when I need it (a lot of the time).
    ~ Truth ~ Freedom ~ Health ~ Love ~ Communication ~ Humor ~ Respect ~

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

No one thing would ever make me happy for the rest of my life. My four daughters are the closest I could get to that, probably.

I would like a larger, self cleaning house, if I want one thing at this moment. Just the large house might be enough. Of course that's not a "forever" happy kind of thing.

Maybe just being content in all circumstances would be a great thing to have.