User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Do I remember the shit I've been through? Hell yeah. Have I engaged in activity to bring down someone who has hurt me? No, I have better things to do with my time, as much as it can still hurt. All of you have heard me rant about most of them though, even though most are years past.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

A window to the soul

Thumbs up Just say no to grudges!

Well then, isn't this a nice happy chit chat on all that's good and lovely. looks like I'm just the hippy INFP here. Sorries that I love to love and hate to hate. **building a bonfire**

I don't look back at the bad stuff so I can brood over it and hold a grudge...and why would I? How rediculous. Then I'd be a fraud INFP and an emotional train wreck where I wouldn't be very useful in helping and caring about people.... which is our gift.

Sure, the past, present and the future are full of obstacles, but nothing we can't go beyond. Good will always wins if I have anything to do with it and I'll go down fighting if I have to. If it kills me, I still win because it was an honorable way to go. No grudge or any amount bad will defeat this INFP. I'm shocked at all my jaded counterparts here. Once an obstacle is a spec in my rear view mirror, I'm over it. Come on guys! What's going on? Did I miss the memo? Jeez, I'm always getting sidetracked.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    More threats. Is domination is a sign of strength?

I don't hold grudges, I don't hate. If someone holds a grudge that interferes with my life I might just reciprocate.
    ...yes! The first logical thing I think I heard in this discussion. INFP's please switch off the "stuff and fluff" for a moment and listen to the INTP... I find it's very rewarding to have some logical analysis to support my positive emotional conclusions. Thank you INTP!... I figured you'd agree since holding a grudge serves no practical purpose.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I know an INFP who was still griping about a minor spat he had with someone.... after they had died. I had to do a double take. Though I don't know if it was real animosity.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

I do not hold grudges, but I never forget about what someone has done to me, and that may occasionally make me feel like shit/withdraw, but I'm generally a very forgiving person. The longest i've held a grudge was like 2 days. I get over things quickly, I don't like for relationships to be in some sort of a conflict, so i resolve things fast.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Definitely not a grudge holder. I sometimes marvel that people are willing to expend the energy to hold onto a really good grudge.

I can, once every few years, be very, icily angry at someone. This shocks my friends. In a few days my anger passes, though, and I can usually forgive (if not forget).

Otherwise, if I get hurt repeatedly by someone I tend to permanently withdraw. While I will be perfectly pleasant, I don't make myself vulnerable to that person again or share anything of personal importance.

MBTI
    INFP

If I can speak for myself and only myself.

YES!

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Swordz View Post
    If I can speak for myself and only myself.
    YES!
    That's the only way to speak sillies. Do you want my help in changing your mind about this? It's just not good for you to be all grudged up.
    If it is what I think it is, you deserve whatever is coming.
    Aww, be sweet T! Only a fellow INFP has the right to speak to another INFP that way. Didn't you read the unwritten book of INFP rules? Although I tend to agree that all this grudge talk is a waste of precious time. I'd much rather be sharing the love.

A window to the soul

You do know I'm holding back, don't you? Would you rather I didn't? What do you want? I can't make any promises but I can try.
    Oh yes! I know you are holding back. I just stepped off the soap box if you've got the time.

Here ya go....

There's much to be learned from you. **listening**