User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: enfp girls

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah that makes some sense...i don't know...i'm just being hypothetical anyway.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Expand on the part in bold. That's the part that I often have a hard time understanding. It would seem to me (and I've been known to be wrong) that there's MUCH more too it than just "I don't like things to come too easy". Why exactly don't you like things to come easy? One would think that if the man of your dreams (or fantasies) actually fell into your lap, you would welcome it and want it to be as easy and friction-free as possible. What is it that makes a person turn away from a healthy, loving, mutually supportive, non-dramatic relationship? I wouldn't want to run away from that...I'd want to go towards it. Hope that it doesn't seem like I'm attacking you, just curious is all.
    Two things come to my mind:
    (1) I think for me, at least, I have had experiences with friendships and relationships where we seem to hit it off REALLY fast and then a few weeks later, it fizzles out. I realized that I thought I knew the person, but I was just blinded by what seemed like awesomeness. I've had enough of those experiences to kind of be like, "Hmm... let me calm down and just wait and see."

(2) I feel like I have a lot of layers to my personality and I have this fear that if someone REALLY gets to know me intimately, they might not like me. I guess I'm trying to say that I don't like someone going "gaga" over me when they don't know me. It's almost a turn off because it's like, "How can you like me when you don't KNOW me? You only THINK you know me?" I just have my guard up, I guess you could say. But if you come at me slowly and show a little restraint, it drives me CRAZY and I am more likely to let my guard down. Also... I want to know that your like of me is based on something solid and substantial, like my ACTUAL personality, and not the way I look.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    When you really want one, she doesent want you. When you dont want one, she wants you to go in the club with others and says you had some flirting going on when your leaving
    (2 seperate cases)

discuss
    This thread is retarded; its premise, assumptions, intentions, everything. It's hard for me not to think the same of its author.

EDIT: How is this getting so many responses?! My reaction to flirting has changed drastically over my lifetime... there is no ENFP interpretation protocol. No one can interpret the actions of your "ENFP"s (and who knows what type they are).

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinEnfp View Post
    Two things come to my mind:
    (1) I think for me, at least, I have had experiences with friendships and relationships where we seem to hit it off REALLY fast and then a few weeks later, it fizzles out. I realized that I thought I knew the person, but I was just blinded by what seemed like awesomeness. I've had enough of those experiences to kind of be like, "Hmm... let me calm down and just wait and see."

(2) I feel like I have a lot of layers to my personality and I have this fear that if someone REALLY gets to know me intimately, they might not like me. I guess I'm trying to say that I don't like someone going "gaga" over me when they don't know me. It's almost a turn off because it's like, "How can you like me when you don't KNOW me? You only THINK you know me?" I just have my guard up, I guess you could say. But if you come at me slowly and show a little restraint, it drives me CRAZY and I am more likely to let my guard down. Also... I want to know that your like of me is based on something solid and substantial, like my ACTUAL personality, and not the way I look.
    right yeah...it's the authenticity of it...it's quite fine once we trust your reasons...i think that's the difference.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    right yeah...it's the authenticity of it...it's quite fine once we trust your reasons...i think that's the difference.
    but do you ask/look for the reasons or do you just assume that they are wrong and leave the case? i think thats the real difference
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Hon, let's just Ne-dance a bit and see if we still like each other. I wanna see what you've got, and what way you respond, react, what's important to you, what your first impulses are likely to be to any given situation. The dance is there for a reason. Trust me, you wanna be Ne-d before you get Fi-d, you'll need the warm-up
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Hon, let's just Ne-dance a bit and see if we still like each other. I wanna see what you've got, and what way you respond, react, what's important to you, what your first impulses are likely to be to any given situation. The dance is there for a reason. Trust me, you wanna be Ne-d before you get Fi-d, you'll need the warm-up
    Yeah, you really do wanna be Ne-d before you get Fi-d. I second this STRONGLY. Trust us.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

^True.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha... enfp people!
    -Jim Morrison

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    When you really want one, she doesent want you. When you dont want one, she wants you to go in the club with others and says you had some flirting going on when your leaving
    (2 seperate cases)

discuss
    You gotta learn how to chase! This isn't rocket science.

...and may the best man win.