User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: enfp girls

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Ideally, we want to be challenged, inspired, supported, and understood by our mates.

This means we do not want a sycophantic twit or an egomaniacal tyrant. (Who does?)

We want a complementary equal, someone who sees us for who we are, and loves our spastic quirkiness, appreciates our kind heartedness, values our empathetic nature (which, admittedly, can be quite overwhelming, at times), and is tolerant of our very many weaknesses.

But, and this is a big BUT, we want so very much to find someone special to share our lives with, so, as I stated before, if we truly think and feel as though you are a precious person whom we also happen to desire to fuck, then there is no way in hell we will let you slip away, unless, of course, if you leave or slip away on your own behalf.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    but...the 2nd girl in this scenario...are you saying she did want you? and are you saying it's because you didn't want her? all i know about that is...it can't be too easy
    i dont know what she wanted from me, all i know that she came to my company, she would have liked if i would have come to this club with her and others(who were elsewhere) and when i was leaving she told me that we had some flirt earlier. Funny thing is that i missed to see this flirt, i was just stoned and drunk in a party and talked something to her little about some random things.

im not saying this because of enything really, just saying..

hmm...i think it's from needing things to feel even...i don't want someone to like me more than i like them...i'd like to move at the same pace so..liking is good...but not obviously more than me...because then it would freak me out and i'd be afraid i'd hurt you...it's not really such the odd thing is it?
    i dont honestly get this. why is it so hard if someone likes you more than you like him? ok the hurting part, but if you seek for people that doesent get hurt that badly from you. wont you be missing out something? and wont the guys that like you be missing out something?
    everyone is missing out something, does not compute

yeah i don't know her reasons...but for me personally...i value growth a great deal and feel there's more chance of that happening with someone not afraid to speak their mind or disagree with you or to challenge you in some way...sometimes when people are completely gaga over you...they lose their independent free thinking minds...know what i mean?
    these people who are completely "gaga" over you, are the ones that really want you. and pushing away people who like you i dont get either, since you could just simply tell them whats the deal and discuss. if they go away then its theyr decision, but they just might get the problem and they could adjust to it if they want you enough. this kind of approach for this thing would make more sense to me
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

INTP, if she really likes you, you would not be so doubtful.

The problem here is that she just might sorta like you, perhaps as a friend, a male companion, a potential NSA fuck, who knows.

When we sorta like a guy, we test him out until we conclusively know that we absolutely do not like him in a romantic sense, or if there is potential for a future relationship. And when that decision is made, we make that known, either by having a discussion explaining our feelings, or by distancing ourselves. (Depending on the circumstances)
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Interesting. Strange thing about that though is this. I'm an "N". I get along (romantically speaking) with "N" women. So, most women I meet are "S", and I usually sense that we don't have much to talk about (long-term anyways), so I'm not too interested. When I find someone who is attractive and we have great conversation, then I usually find myself becoming interested. There's just not enough single "N" women out there to play "push and pull" games with just so that they'll think I'm "in high demand". I can see how what you say is probably true, so I can't deny it, it just feels like game playing. When I stumble across an attractive female who I can have great conversation with, I'm interested. I don't want to hold back or take extra time to prove that I'm highly sought after. Let's just get into the good conversation and see where it goes. I feel that I'm being honest and open by saying, "I'm interested." Doesn't mean let's get married tomorrow. Just means let's see where this goes.

From now on I'm playing Joe Cool. "Who me? I don't like you. Nah. Good luck with that ."
    Yea, the word "game" makes it all seem so wrong. Let's call it a dance instead. It's a largely unconscious one too, so it's it not like said ENFP girl is saying to herself,"Let me play crazy games with open, sweet, and honest INTP man." At least, I hope not, but I doubt she is if she's an ENFP. We really do care about being authentic and real, and we honestly do care about the people in our lives.

I will also say this too, I realize how deeply I can care for other people, so I have a tendency to be guarded. We are passionate love fools, horribly irrational sometimes when it comes to an ideal, especially if it involves romance. When I've fallen for someone, it's been hard, and getting up is absolutely pitiful. So I've always taken a long time before I've stopped the dance to look someone directly in eye, so to speak. "No, you can't see the depths of my soul, and if you look into my eyes, you most surely will. So how about we just play around a bit, eh?"

I'm only speaking for myself though.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i dont know what she wanted from me, all i know that she came to my company, she would have liked if i would have come to this club with her and others(who were elsewhere) and when i was leaving she told me that we had some flirt earlier. Funny thing is that i missed to see this flirt, i was just stoned and drunk in a party and talked something to her little about some random things.

im not saying this because of enything really, just saying..

i dont honestly get this. why is it so hard if someone likes you more than you like him? ok the hurting part, but if you seek for people that doesent get hurt that badly from you. wont you be missing out something? and wont the guys that like you be missing out something?
    everyone is missing out something, does not compute

these people who are completely "gaga" over you, are the ones that really want you. and pushing away people who like you i dont get either, since you could just simply tell them whats the deal and discuss. if they go away then its theyr decision, but they just might get the problem and they could adjust to it if they want you enough. this kind of approach for this thing would make more sense to me
    it's just a crazy strong need for equality...while "i'm" unsure...if "i'm" sure then gaga is fantastic. and maybe it comes from feeling they're not really seeing you if they feel so strongly when you haven't given em a reason to yet...like...hey....we haven't even had any real talks...slow down boy!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    INTP, if she really likes you, you would not be so doubtful.

The problem here is that she just might sorta like you, perhaps as a friend, a male companion, a potential NSA fuck, who knows.

When we sorta like a guy, we test him out until we conclusively know that we absolutely do not like him in a romantic sense, or if there is potential for a future relationship. And when that decision is made, we make that known, either by having a discussion explaining our feelings, or by distancing ourselves. (Depending on the circumstances)
    hmm. are you talking about something i didnt mention here about the first girl?
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    hmm. are you talking about something i didnt mention here about the first girl?
    What about the second girl? So you don't want her because she wants you? Ha ha ha ha.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    What about the second girl? So you don't want her because she wants you? Ha ha ha ha.
    haha!! yeah really! what was so wrong with her!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

it's just a crazy strong need for equality...while "i'm" unsure...if "i'm" sure then gaga is fantastic. and maybe it comes from feeling they're not really seeing you if they feel so strongly when you haven't given em a reason to yet...like...hey....we haven't even had any real talks...slow down boy!
    yea i get the equality thing, but why is that, does it really work in a way your looking for or is it just keeping you away from people who know what they want(you)?

why not have a real talk if u think that you need to have one? you could just say: slow down, lets talk.

Some people could just see thru your Ne "act" without you realizing it
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Well lets just say that i didnt see much about her. I know that there might be something realy good in her that i missed, but not looking for that at the moment. maybe if i see her later ill look more closely.
    — C.G. Jung

Read