User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by 4375 View Post
    That is one thing that kinda drive me nuts. I sometimes feel like I am under the microscope with my NF. I hate being psychoanalyzed. I am who I am. There is no secret to how I think. I think I am pretty transparent.

Overall I really appreciate her. I can handle a few annoying traits. Really though the annoying stuff is minimal. I do like her honesty and genuineness.
    Not sure. I'm pretty non-judgemental on most things. Psychoanalysis is just part of the way we relate. Gives better understanding in future situations and stuff. Ideally it is just so we have an understanding of how to interact best.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    ESTj

hmmm...Never thought about it that way. With my girl she finds it hard to communicate. I think that has more to do with being introverted than NF. Se is very cautious. That probably also has more to do with past relationships, which I won't discuss out of respect to her. She seems apprehensive to discuss anything too intense.

I don't want it to sound like I am complaining about her, cause I am not. She is really a great girl. I feel like I am understanding her more, but there is a lot I don't yet understand.
    I am male. Don't hold it against me.

Quote Originally Posted by 4375 View Post
    hmmm...Never thought about it that way. With my girl she finds it hard to communicate. I think that has more to do with being introverted than NF. Se is very cautious. That probably also has more to do with past relationships, which I won't discuss out of respect to her. She seems apprehensive to discuss anything too intense.

I don't want it to sound like I am complaining about her, cause I am not. She is really a great girl. I feel like I am understanding her more, but there is a lot I don't yet understand.
    Yeh, it will depend on type. What I said is why I do it as an ENFP. But different NFs have quite different needs.

I quoted these from personality page in my blog a while ago. You can only apply them loosely, but it gives a start in seeing where each NF is going and why.
    Quote Originally Posted by personalitypage
    ENFP: An ENFPs feeling of success depends upon the availability of opportunities to grow their understanding of the world, upon feeling that theyre living true to their personal value system, and upon the condition of their closest relationships.
    INFP: For the INFP, personal success depends upon the condition of their closest relationships, the development of their creative abilities, and the continual support of humanity by serving people in need, fighting against injustice, or in some other way working to make the world a better place to be.
    INFJ: An INFJ's feeling of success is centered around their own level of understanding and accomplishment, their usefulness or service to others, and the condition of their personal relationships.
    ENFJ: Success for an ENFJ comes through involvement in the process of making things happen for people; through the accomplishments and satisfactions of those they have helped to enrich the human world with greater value, and through finding that their efforts on behalf of others have fulfilled their own life as well.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Nice to meet you, 4375

As others have stated, lying and dismissing my feelings are the worst.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    ESTj

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Nice to meet you, 4375
    Thanks. Nice to meet you too.
    I am male. Don't hold it against me.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

try not to pick fights or arguments... stuff us NTs will get over in mere seconds... will be held onto by the NF for quite some time

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    I always thought the be nice to waiters and staff at places was an important one. Seems to get people a long way with me in terms of respect. I think I'd feel uncomfortable dating someone who saw them as below them.
    ^ +1,000

MBTI
    infp

^^
    on a related note, a no-no in my book are people who behave badly towards animals. Or those who think that I am a thing they (want to) possess.
    .:"Claude os, aperi oculos.":.

"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless, you have to hope even harder and cover your ears and go 'lalalalalalala'"- Fry (Futurama)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
    try not to pick fights or arguments... stuff us NTs will get over in mere seconds... will be held onto by the NF for quite some time
    This.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Just try not to offend their delicate sensibilities.