• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] "The Secret World of the INFJ"

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
When I get quiet I'm probably thinking of three things: Nothing (This is just blank staring), sex (All the other guys are doing it...), or something not related to what we just were talking about.

I need a good couple hours of this a day (besides during sleep) where I'm in this kind of zone, otherwise I'm just cantankerous.

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Now I know what to answer when that question pops up the next time!

A funny thing. I was on a date last week. We met for the first time. We went for a walk at first and I did most of the talking. After a while I didn't have anything to say (from the top of my head, at least), so we walked silently for like 20 seconds. During that time I was thinking how happy I am with myself being able to carry a small talk like this, because it's definitely not my forte (and I'm somewhat shy). Then he blurted out: "You seem to be the quiet type???".

I wanted to stab him in the face.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Now I know what to answer when that question pops up the next time!

A funny thing. I was on a date last week. We met for the first time. We went for a walk at first and I did most of the talking. After a while I didn't have anything to say (from the top of my head, at least), so we walked silently for like 20 seconds. During that time I was thinking how happy I am with myself being able to carry a small talk like this, because it's definitely not my forte (and I'm somewhat shy). Then he blurted out: "You seem to be the quiet type???".

I wanted to stab him in the face.

We're like a seesaw. From blahblahblahblah to :mellow: and back again. So we could be the 'boisterously quiet type' :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
OMG you guys are so weird you even have made a religion out of it :doh:

Nyx

Actually, I am not like the link at all. I am more likely to say what I am feeling at the moment. I like to share my thoughts as they come.

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
If I feel comfortable I will go all Fe all over the place,lol.
I can easily talk someone's head off,lol. What I really try to do more then talk is entertain, I am always on a lot. I live to laugh. I love having a sitcom dynamic with people. I like to ask questions to people and try to peer into who they are.

I love sharing feelings and thoughts and who I am but I have to feel that the person is interested and has a good vibe. I have to feel safe or just so brave it doesn't matter,lol.

I am really quite around people whom I feel won't accept the Ni in me and who I just don't think would be receptive to me at all and just have bad mojo chemistry. I tend to make this judgment really quickly and my intuition guides me like a magnet.

I think the reason why I am ridiculously open when comfortable is that I feel that life is too short and why be afraid to be yourself and be open and I just love information and find it exciting to learn and share.

Hubby says that Ni makes the secondary function, in my case Fe, way more intense- so that is why I can come across as an extrovert but still really be an introvert.

I do withhold a lot of information as well and at the same time I am an emotional studio 54. There is a weird very open very private thing that goes on with me. I am not very consistant,lol.

Nyx

If I feel comfortable I will go all Fe all over the place,lol.
I can easily talk someone's head off,lol. What I really try to do more then talk is entertain, I am always on a lot. I live to laugh. I love having a sitcom dynamic with people. I like to ask questions to people and try to peer into who they are.

I love sharing feelings and thoughts and who I am but I have to feel that the person is interested and has a good vibe. I have to feel safe or just so brave it doesn't matter,lol.

I am really quite around people whom I feel won't accept the Ni in me and who I just don't think would be receptive to me at all and just have bad mojo chemistry. I tend to make this judgment really quickly and my intuition guides me like a magnet.

I think the reason why I am ridiculously open when comfortable is that I feel that life is too short and why be afraid to be yourself and be open and I just love information and find it exciting to learn and share.

Hubby says that Ni makes the secondary function, in my case Fe, way more intense- so that is why I can come across as an extrovert but still really be an introvert.

I do withhold a lot of information as well and at the same time I am an emotional studio 54. There is a weird very open very private thing that goes on with me. I am not very consistant,lol.

Typically INFJ ;) Sounds just like me too.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Typically INFJ ;) Sounds just like me too.

I can relate. If I haven't lost myself in Ni and am around people I can just be wacky with, I can easily be loud (and annoying... apparently :D).