• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] An ENFP oddity.

Gin-raine

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Oh believe me the challenging eachother part is something I know quite a lot about. My brother and his friend have a CONSTANT battle to see who is truly superior, though they are quite equal. My friend and I do not do that, we see very clearly that either of us is better at different things and when it is time and that person is better at such thing we step aside to let them lead. =)

My brother and I have a battle of wits constantly, we turned a nice, calm canoeing trip with our youth group into a crazy and determined battle of strength and wits to see who could get there not only first but without getting the canoe tipped... he won because his partner threw a water bottle into the river and my partner insisted we turn around and pick it up.

Gin-raine

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
But of course! =)
I think it is perhaps partially due to the INTP's tendency to use better grammar than most personality types, along with the odd sense of humor that I find compelling, and as an argumentative person an INTP only serves to be a worthy opponent.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Hmm... I'll translate this from NF-speak to NT-speak....

But of course! =)
I think it is perhaps partially due to the INTP's tendency to use jargon and overly-complex sentence and paragraph structure than most personality types, along with the freakishly disturbing sense of humor that I find compelling, yet frightening, and as a pedantically argumentative person an INTP only serves to be a worthy opponent, and often a royal jackass.

:D