User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: An ENFP oddity.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by bighairything View Post
    I've known quite a lot of fellow ENFPs, and I've generally liked them all. But one thing I've noticed is that we're all quite different. I would guess it boils down to the fact that this Jungian stuff is really about temperaments, not personalities. We're all unique.
    that's what i was going to say. it's still pretty recent that i discovered my own type and much more so knowing anyone else's but have found out that i actually know quite a few and we always seem to click immediately and have a really comforting sort of at ease relationship and very protective of one another but i will say...besides that sort of empathetic caring protective way we are towards others we're not that much alike...personality wise. i mean really...people would describe me much differently that they would some of the enfp people i know.

i think some totally rub people the wrong way...not me though i'm the cool kind...haha...welcome.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    *poke*

Sissy!

Don't call me a sissy, SISSY!

ROAR!
    3w2

Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Ow!!!

*sniff* Meany!

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

/me runs after Biaxident to give him a big fuzzy hug but he's disappeared under the porch. Poor wittle guy...

yes, I can't resist these photos I stumbled upon...
    3w2

Those who are content being normal lack the depth and passion to rise above mediocracy.
    To push beyond their natural abilities and create a reality from their dreams.

Junior Member Snow of the North's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFx

If I met a male version of myself, I'd do unspeakable things to him and fall in love of course.

If I met a female version of myself, a fight to the death it is.
    Female ENFP with a Male INTP.
    95% E, 89% N, 58% F, 74% P
    Enn: 7w6 sx/so/sp
    I'm a fish and I can swim all day
    I can swim in so many ways
    Make it up as I go along
    That way it is never wrong

(From "Stretch" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers)

MBTI
    ENFP

I cant think of any other ENFPs that I know in RL, male or female.

If I met another ENFP like myself, I'd certainly find him or her at the very least interesting, and at the very worst, annoying. But since we'd both respect each others need for space, I think it could actually be enjoyable.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I found one online (that I work with and have met in real life). She is annoying but wonderful. It's an interesting combo. I tried to convince her she was ENFJ before I admitted to her ENFP that she tested to on different online tests.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I know one other female ENFP. She's one of my friends and we share a ton of interests. However, I do find myself sometimes rolling my eyes at her, and I wouldn't constantly hang out with her. On the other hand, the times we go silly streak together are just awesome, especially if our INTJ SO's are there to just stare at us in confusion

As for male ones, haven't met one irl yet, I think. I don't...vibe with them that much. As in, there's no real attraction there. Male enfps tend to be, from what I've seen, very like us, and yet significantly different. There are some I consider partners in crime, as with the female ones on here (ENFP-coalitions rule to gang up on someone ), but usually there is not that much common ground as with the female ones.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

I love the ENFPs on here.
    IRL, my experience with the one ENFP gal I knew was hilarious. Granted, we were teenagers, but wow was there a real undertone of competition between us. It was like we were mentally encircling each other, frequently sizing each other up.:yim_rolling_on_the_We were still friendly to each other, but there was a lot of unspoken territorialism. Our friend group looked almost exactly the same: same number of guys and gals, very similar mix of personality types, and our relationship to the group was the same. It was eery. She was queen of her group, and I was the queen of mine, so we didn't cross each other. We've spoken recently and confirmed that we both felt the same way, and laughed out loud about it.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm not sure if I know(or have ever known) an ENFP in person.

I believe that the ENFPs on this forum (myself included) can be generally described as very outspoken and highly individualistic.

Those are great qualities, of course, but I think they can often cause the ENFP (myself included) to be intense, stubborn, argumentative, difficult, touchy, and easily provoked.

So, basically I feel a deep-level respect and kinship with other ENFPs, but I often clash with them on a basic interpersonal level.

Overall, I tend to get along with female ENFPs more than male ENFPs, though there are a couple of exceptions.

EDIT:

The more I think about it, I'm actually sort of indifferent to male ENFPs.

And the main gripe I have with some of the female ENFPs is either (what I perceive to be) an overemphasis of Te or (what I perceive to be) an overemphasis of Se.

An overly argumentative female ENFP just rubs me the wrong way, as does an overly flirty and frivolous one.

Both seem fake to me.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!